A Hero's Fate - The Snake's Student

-Two-

"So, you wanted to teach me?" Naruto asked for confirmation, which was awarded with a subtle nod. "Not to sound ungrateful, but why?" he asked again, confusion lacing his tone.

"Apart from the fact that your father wanted me to teach you, you interest me. A four-year-old shouldn't be speaking like an adult, much less think like one," the Snake Sannin only blinked as Naruto shrugged.

"Okay?" It came out more of a question rather than a statement.

"Good. Come here at 7:00 in the morning. Don't be late and that's a warning,"

...-...

Four years. Four years of training, hard work, injuries, and such. Yet, Naruto couldn't deny the results. His stamina and chakra reserves had increased drastically, as well as his arsenal for jutsus. He managed to master his three elemental affinities, using C to A-Rank Techniques like candy. He knew how to use a sword; his kenjutsu could give Orochimaru a run for his money. He didn't neglect fuuinjutsu, though, and became a level 7 Seals Master. He hadn't started practicing senjutsu, but he was determined to do so.

The first year was mainly consisting of stamina and endurance training, specifically in taijutsu. He had weights, both physical and seals, placed on him everyday. It made his body as heavy as hell but he didn't mind; the results were glorious. He also fixed his taijutsu style, leaving minor flaws and a few openings. He also learned how to add chakra to his attacks, although his attacks weren't as fatal as Tsunade's, it could break a bone or two once it connects to his opponent. Orochimaru and Anko had abnormally paled when he told them about adding chakra into his attacks.

The second year was basically learning kenjutsu, and upgrading his fuuinjutsu. He was a natural at using swords, something that both of his senseis were proud of. He chose twin swords, seeing that he liked having blades on both of his hands, but can use one sword if needed to be. As an Uzumaki, he can use fuuinjutsu like it was a second nature to him. Oftentimes, he placed some silencing seals at random people to stop them from yelling, namely Maito Gai and Rock Lee.

The third and fourth year consisted of ninjutsu. Having three elemental affinities was unheard of, but it was amazing at the same time. He read scrolls of different types of jutsus, and tested them out. To his surprise, every jutsu he tested came out as a success.

On the fourth year of his training, he found something very interesting. He combined his wind and water jutsus, resulting in making a hurricane of ice. He knew that none of his parents were part of the Yuki Clan, so it must be something different. Nonetheless, he practiced his Hyoton (Ice Release), asking for scrolls about ice. Orochimaru and Anko got the shock of their lives when he showed them a snowflake on his palm in the middle of summer. He still had difficulty in mastering it, considering that he wasn't a part of the Yuki Clan.

By then, he was eight years of age, but was a high jōnin in level, bordering on very low ANBU.

...-...

July 07, x777 (Reminds you of anything?)

As usual, I got into another argument with Orochimaru-sensei, right before Anko-nee-chan dragged me into the T&I Department. It was so cool~! She told me how to interrogate—well, um, torture—the prisoners in there!

I met Inoichi-tou-san, the head of the Yamanaka Clan and an expert in going through one's mind, which is usual for his clan. He's more of a father to me, and can be a mother hen—please don't tell him or anything—in certain incidents. I also saw Shikaku-san, the head of the Nara Clan. Honestly, he's lazy but great! We always ended up in draws when we play shogi. He told me that we would play again next time! The others in the T&I were surprised, probably because they hadn't seen a kid play with a Nara and even up with him.