A Hero's Fate - Kage Summit

A/N: My new writing style is different from my old one so...this chapter is weird. The style has a hint of my old and new one. Think I should edit this first?

"Are you ready, Yagura-chan?" Naruto poked his head in the said person's room. Yagura grunted, adjusting his Kage's hat on. He grabbed his staff and cleared his throat, saying, "I am. Is everything prepared?"

Naruto gave a nod. "Utakata and I will escort you, and three of your personal ANBU will keep an eye out for any unseemly. . .opponents,"

"How long will the travel time be?" inquired the Mizukage.

Naruto hummed a tune, "Around five minutes max if you'd let me Hiraishin all of you to the border of the Land of Iron,"

Yagura sent him a wry look. If the sandy-haired boy had any say in it, he'd rather not, but they were running late; and he didn't want to arrive there when the summit was already over. That would be rather embarrassing, especially for a Kage. He sighed, groaning as it seemed to be the only choice, but nodded in response.

"Alright then!" he cheered, but schooled his features. He was the ANBU Commander, dammit, he scolded himself in his head. "Ready?" he asked, connecting his chakra to the other five.

A collective chorus of "Hai!" was their reply. Naruto smirked in anticipation, and without warning, he Hiraishin'd them towards their destination.

...-...

"I think I'm going to puke. . ." Yagura groaned, holding his stomach and his mouth. The others weren't faring well either. Utakata's face turned into an odd shade of green, and one of three ANBU was vomiting his insides, dignity (divinity XD) disregarded. And while they were suffering, Naruto was laughing at their predicament.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Utakata put it bluntly, sounding exasperated. "Never mind, don't answer my question, all of us already know,"

"It isn't that bad," Naruto's laughter toned down into mere chuckles. "You just have to get used to it,"

"And how did you know the Hiraishin?" questioned Utakata, a confused glint in his eyes, "No one in the village had the copy of such a technique...and Konoha doesn't seem to be generous in giving it."

"Let's just say that I came from that village," replied Naruto, being very vague about it. He sighed. "Let's just talk about it next time, alright?" Utakata nodded in response, causing gratefulness to rise from Naruto's chest. He didn't know that the jinchūriki trusted him that much.

"Is everyone ready?" one of the ANBU confirmed his Kage's question, patting his teammate — who vomited earlier — in the back, dusting off his pants. "Let's head inside," said Yagura, checking the position of the sun. "I think we are already late."

...-...

"Mizukage-doon," Onoki greeted, his Tsuchikage hat nearly falling. "I see you have finally arrived."

Yagura ignored the provoking sentence. "I apologize," he started, ignoring the man's surprised look. "We've encountered some trouble on our way here," he explained briefly. "It's nothing to worry about. We have already taken care of it."

"Is it the rebels?" Ai presumed, slapping the table. It clanged, loudly, making nearly everyone jolt in surprise. "Ha! I always knew that your village's prosperity would soon end!"