Chapter 3: Having a Fun time...

That night Frisk couldn't sleep much, because of a nightmare she would never forget.
(In her Dream)
Frisk woke up laying on the floor, Most likely the Judgment hall, she sat up to see broken glass, broken bones sticking out from the cracked floor, and mostly, grey Dust and blood  spread on the walls, glass, and floor. She stood up seeing the view where she was, it reminded her of killing all monsters in the last reset. She then saw something, rather someone, in front of the entrance to the throne room. She realized it was Sans, fighting? She turned to her left to see herself holding a knife, covered with Monster dust and blood. What frightened her was, herself had dark red pupal eyes with black liquid that looks like ink falling from her eyes, her tears started to roll down her cheeks. That's then when her other self ran to Sans, before sans could've defenses himself, he did a mistake of turn to her direction, her other self rose the knife up and with a long swing, it sliced Sans chest wide. He fell down to his knees, clutching on this chest from bleeding. This made Frisk cry more, until Sans turned into Dust spreading around his fresh blood.
"I Didn't mean to do this, I.... I lost control on the last reset, no one can't forgive me for what I've became before...I... I'm so sorry... I'm sorry..," she said as she looked down feeling pain, where she had the same cut like the other her sliced Sans, blood was everywhere, then being shaken by Asriel in her sleep. "Frisk! Wake up, your having a nightmare!" He said trying his best to wake her up. She opened her eyes wide with tears falling down, she look up to Asriel in front of her and Chara with a worried expression beside her. "Are you okay Frisk?" Asriel said quietly trying to not wake up Sans and papyrus. She was breathing heavily until realizing it was just a dream, but she was still shaking. "I...I'm sorry for waking you Asriel, I just had a bad nightmare, like you...," she said trying to calm her self down. Asriel was quivering then hugging her tightly, he could tell she had a horrible nightmare, "It's just a dream, it's not real.... even though you feel like it's real, your okay, everyone is okay...," he said as Chara as well hugged her. Frisk sighed, she calmed her self down as she hugged him back, "Thanks Azzy," (that's his nickname). "No problem Frisk," he said with a smile as Chara smiled too. When it was 6:38 am, they got up and see if the Sans and Papyrus were wake, surely enough they were. They then changed to their cloths and waited for a bit until they heard a knock on the door. 5 minutes pass until a knock was heard from their door. "Hey kiddos you two wake yet?" "Yea we are," replied Asriel, "Okay then, Paps and I make breakfast, better go eat before it gets cold," Sans said. "Okay," they replied as they opened the door and ate their breakfast. After eating both skeletons let the kids play outside for a bit while they did a couple of things like chores around the house, as they were called to go in, they saw Napstablook talking to Papyrus.
"Hi Napstablook!" They said as they run to him for a hug (even though he is a ghost, anyone can feel him or touch him like a living thing). "Oh... Hi Frisk and Asriel, nice to meet you...," he replied with a hug. Napstablook came over to Sans and Papyrus houses for something which was if he can have his blook tunes CD back that he let them borrow. After Napstablook left saying goodbye to them, it was 3:24 in the afternoon. When Papyrus made made more spaghetti, he realized they were running out of food. So told Sans about it and they both agreed to go get more groceries, but they decided to go tomorrow since it was already late for that. When they all ate their dinner, they heard a knock at the front door, Sans got up to see who it was. As he came back, he had a box of the size of a cake box, there as a letter attached to it which said,
"Dear Sans and Papyrus, We would like to give you both a Butterscotch cinnamon pie and cookies for taking care of our children, we've been every busy on the first day and we were told later on it will be more busy than usual, we just made wanted to know how you all are doing, thank you again for all of this ~ Toriel and Asgore
P.S, There's a butterscotch cinnamon pie recipe note in the box for cooking if any of you are interested of making it :)
After reading the note, they opened the box the see exactly what the note said, Papyrus toke the recipe excitedly because he is always up for cooking new things. After they each got a slice of pie and wrote a letter for Toriel and Asgore, thanking them for the pie and how they are doing. They sat in the living watching TV. As they change the channels, there wasn't anything interesting to look at, when Sans changed it to different channel, he saw that he changed it to a old 1800-1900s black and white cartoon. As he was about to change it, Frisk gasped and told Sans to stop. "What's wrong kid?" He asked, "I know that cartoon, I sometimes watched it before I fell into the underground," she said as Asriel looked at the TV to read what cartoon it was, "Bendy and Boris Adventures?" "Yup! Before I fell, it used to be a very popular cartoon, but then right before I did fell, the people who made the cartoon cancelled it for an unknown reason," she said as her expression looked disappointed. "But I guess they put it back on?" She said as Chara watched the cartoon seeing a wolf who seems to be called Boris, and a friendly little demon who is Bendy, doing funny things, that made her giggle. After they saw a few episodes of the cartoon, they didn't realize it was pretty late, so Sans told them they can continue watching the cartoon tomorrow. They agreed as they went off to brush their teeth and go to bed, Frisk and Asriel heard Sans and Papyrus snoring already, telling them that they are both asleep. So they went to bed, Asriel seemed to be asleep already but not Frisk, she was talking to Chara about her dream. Chara was upset about her dream, she didn't want to make her more sad or scared than what she is right now, so she just told her to get some rest for tomorrow. So she did, but Chara stayed wake, staying right beside her when she gets scared of gets another nightmare like before, "Everything will be fine, that was in the past, but now we have a brighter future now Frisk..." she to Frisk before she fell asleep soundly.

To be continued...
(Hope you enjoyed this chapter, toke a while to write/type it, and like always I'll be seeing you on the next chapter ~Chibibon)