Chapter 22: The Demon

As everyone gasped from the loud crash they all heard, a inky large arm reached out to Sammy, lifting up from the ground and making Sammy chock from the large hand around his neck. "My lord! What are you doing?!" Yelled Sammy as he started to choke. "You.. hurt my friends.... you'll pay for this...," Bendy said as his grip made Sammy explode to a inky mess, Sammy is dead. "Bendy!" Yelled out Henry as Bendy untied everyone and turned back to normal. "You guys okay?!" Bendy asked as he hugged Henry, Alice and Boris. Henry nodded as he just realized Bendy must of melted himself and became into his more demon form to stop Sammy. "Yeah thanks bud... but we have to find The kiddos." Sans mentioned as he helped his brother up. "Okay then Wally, Susie, you guys have to leave out of here and go out of the studio to safety, sans, papyrus you should go-," "No, we are not going to leave with out the kiddos, it's our fault we left them alone," Sans cut Henry from his sentence. "But-" Henry sighed in anger as he mumbles out some words. "Fine! But please take Wally and Susie out of here immediately, we'll go look for the kids near around here," Henry said as he told Boris and Alice and Bendy to look around the area. "Sounds good to me common guys," Papyrus said as Wally and Susie told them to be careful as they were teleported out of the Studio.

Alice Pov:
I started looking around the studio as me, Boris and Bendy separated to look for the Children... I hope they are okay... I'm worried. I heard footsteps, heavy footsteps, with a faint Giggle echoing around the room I'm in. I started to shiver as I felt the atmosphere change, I felt more colder, and darker. "Bendy... Boris... Kids... is that you...?" I asked in a shaky voice as the giggling continued. "My my.. I didn't expected to find you here Alice... not that your what I'm looking for... but you'll shall do for my experiment...," the voice said as they grabbed Me by the wrist, pulling me to a unknown room. "Huh?! Let go of me!" I yelled out as I tried to free myself from this thing grip, but the were much stronger then me, as they shoved me to a table strapping me, keeping me in place, I couldn't move, I could only scream for help. "Don't worry Alice... this will only hurt a little for a bit..," they said as they came out of the shadow revealing themselves with a needle and a blade with a evil grin. "Joey...," I said as I got injected by the needle in a quick move.

Kids Pov:
As Chara soon felt her power, as being Part demon, she sensed the feeling of strange moments around the area they were so, she didn't like it, probably must be those other messed up looking cartoon characters. "Chara, we should look for the others...," frisk said as she and the searcher looked around in Chara's vision, Chara sighed, "Yeah we don't want anyone to get hurt or else things will-," Chara was cut off by a Loud Female Scream coming from everywhere. "Alice?!" Yelled Frisk as she demanded Chara to look for her. As Chara ran around to find where the screaming is coming from, the walls started becoming inky again. Something bad is going to happen again , but Chara won't let that get in her way as the Screaming got closer.. closer.. closer.. until the screaming stopped...

To be continued...
(Sorry it's been a while I haven't updated I've been very busy ;-;, but I have some news, I'm making a new book about my favorite anime and ship... because why the heck not I'm bored and I want to write more books here :P. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter~ Chibibon)