Chapter 4: A Knock on the Door...

At sunrise everything is luminous but not clear.
(a quote from Norman Maclean). The Birds started to chirp as the sun came up. The sunlight peeked into Frisk and Asriel's curtains. The light hits to their beds, making then groan from the bright light. "Who open the curtains so wide?" Asked Asriel kinda sounding sleepy. "I don't know...," answered Frisk as she yawned and stretched. Chara slightly giggled as Asriel feel back to sleep on to the bed, Frisk chuckled, "Come on, wake up sleepy head," she said as she shook him to get up. "Alright, Alright, I'm getting up...," he said as he 'Baaa'  getting up. Both girls giggled as they heard a Knock on their door. "Hey kiddos, you two awake?" Asked Sans behind the door. "Yeah, we are," replied Frisk, "Okay then, just wanted to check anyways, come out once your dressed up, me and Paps have to go get Groceries soon," he said as he walked away from the door. "You heard him Azzy, now get up before you over sleep again," said Frisk as she shook him one more time. He then got up to go to the bathroom to change, Frisk just sat on her bed waiting for Asriel until he came back. "You okay Frisk?" Asked Chara in her ghostly voice. She stayed quiet, "Yeah, I'm okay, I just had a weird dream last night about, me in a big room filled with black stuff, my guess was that it looked like ink, then all of it rushed to me, drowning me in it..." she said as she rubbed her eyes. Chara looked at her surprised, being in a room filled with black ink? And being swallowed by it? Chara thought she must of had a random dream then the other dreams she told her about. "Oh, I see, maybe it was a random dream Frisk," she said with a worried face. "I guess so, " Frisk replied. Then the door opened to reveal Asriel wearing his normal clothing again. So Frisk went to change as Chara stayed with Asriel, without him knowing she was there waiting for her. Once she changed into her normal cloths too, then walked down the stairs, (Sans and Papyrus's house are two stories high) and proceeded to the kitchen where both brothers were sitting at the table writing a list for shopping. "Hello Prince Asriel and tiny Human Frisk!" Papyrus said as he set down the pen he was using. (Frisk is 4'2 and Asriel is 4'3, the brothers are taller then them). "Good morning...," said Sans on his lazy voice. "Good morning," they both replied. "Did Sans tell you we are going shopping today?" Asked Papyrus, "Yeah he did," replied Asriel. "Oh okay then, we don't have much to eat now but there is still cereal you both can eat," said Papyrus. "Thanks Papyrus," they both said to him as he served them a bowl of cereal. After eating breakfast they sat on the couch in the living room, watching random stuff since Sans and Papyrus had to wait until the grocery store was open. "Looks like there isn't anything fun to watch today...," said Sans pushing the buttons from the remote slowly. "Yup...," said Asriel as he started to fall asleep again, "Wake up Asriel," Frisk said as she shook him again. "Wha!? I'm up!" He said as he sat up. They all chuckles as Sans pressed on a button while not looking, Frisk turned to see what went on, her eyes widen. "Hey Sans, stop you found the Cartoon you said we can continue watching," she said as Sans did so what she said. "Bendy and Boris Adventures, coming up next!" Said a small commercial before the cartoon started. "Wowie, I can't wait for the episode to start!" Said Papyrus as he sat up excitedly, after watching 4 episodes, the saw their clock that was near the kitchen, it was 9:45 am, the store was opened already so, Sans and Papyrus told Frisk and Asriel to stay inside of the house, they weren't sure why, but they said okay anyway. "We'll be back with more food!" Said Papyrus. "You two can continue watching the cartoon, we'll be back right before it finishes," said Sans with a wink. They both laugh, "Okay then, see you two later!" Frisk said as they closed the door. They went back to the living room to watch the Cartoon, Asriel asked something to Frisk, "Hey Frisk, since you like this Cartoon a lot back then, who's your favorite character?" He asked, she thought about it, "To be honest, I don't really, I like all of the characters in the cartoon!" She said. "Oh that's cool, my character is Boris the wolf, I wish I could see him in real life!" He said in excitement, "Me too!" Frisk replied as Chara sat on the couch with them watching the cartoon. About 15 minutes has passed, the skeleton brothers haven't came back, they started to worry. "What's taking them so long?" Asked Asriel, "I don't know," replied Frisk, when she turned to see Chara, she looked scared, or rather uncomfortable. She was about to silently talk to her until they heard a knocking noise. 'Knock Knock'. They looked at the door then at each other, 'Knock Knock'. The knock was louder, "Should we check?" Asked Asriel, "It might probably be Sans and Papyrus, maybe they probably forgot their keys?" Suggested Frisk as the knock was now louder. "Let's just check," said Frisk as they jumped off the couch and walked over to the door, and opened it slowly. No one was there, Frisk opened the door more wide, nobody was outside, they shrugged it off as they were about to go inside, Frisk stopped and looked behind her then down. "What's wrong Frisk?" Asked Asriel as he stopped near Frisk, she crouch down and grabbed something. "What did you get?" He asked. Frisk turn to him to show him a old letter coated with dry ink around it. "There was a letter on the front door," she said as Chara flew to her and examined the letter, "Well it looks old?" Asriel said as he looked at the letter and closed the door behind them. They walk to the living room thinking of what it could possibly be. "Should we open it?" Asked Asriel, "I don't know, what if it's for Sans and Papyrus?" Replied Frisk, he looked back at the old letter, "It doesn't have any of their names, actually, It has no name on it," he said. Frisk thought about it, "Fine but we are going to ask Sans and Papyrus about this," she said as she started to open the letter and read it .
"Dear Henry,
It seems like a lifetime since we worked on Cartoons together. 30 years really slips away. Doesn't it? If your back in town. Come visit the old workshop. There's something I need to show you.
Your best pal, Joey Drew".
After they read it they got curious, "Who's Henry? And Joey Drew?" Asked Asriel, "I don't know, maybe someone brought this to the wrong house?" Suggested Frisk. Chara looked at the TV in shock, "Frisk, look," she said as she tapped on Frisk shoulder. Frisk turned their head in shook, as well as Asriel, they saw the TV had a black Portal in front of it. They then felt them self being pulled into it, they grabbed onto something from being sucked in. "What is that?!" Said Asriel screaming, "I don't know, but we are being pulled in!" Frisk said to him as her hand began loosen its grip and started to fall in the portal. Asriel grabbed her hand but he couldn't hold much any longer, Frisk looked around to see Chara being sucked in. Then Asriel loosen his grip, both Frisk and Asriel were sucked into the portal with no one around them.

To be continued....
(Hope you enjoyed this chapter, toke me a long time to type this with a sprained hand... but it's worth it, once again hoped you liked it and I'll see you again in the next part~ Chibibon)