3

"is this allowed?" luke asked as calum and michael came into their tent at 10:30; half an hour past lights out.

"um. i'm not sure." calum said, and sat on ashton's bed. michael tied the two tent flaps closed, and sat at the very edge of luke's bed, too nervous to get any closer.

"truth or dare?" ashton asked, and they all laughed and nodded, but luke was just a little bit nervous.

"calum, truth or dare?" michael
asked.

"dare." calum said, and michael smirked.

"i dare you to pick up that bug..." michael said, pointing to the side of the tent. calum jumped, and luke smiled a little bit.

calum was terrified of bugs.

"absolutely not." calum said, and michael just laughed.

"fine. stand up." michael said, and luke watched as calum stood up.

"since you did not complete the dare..." michael said, and calum turned around.

luke laughed as michael pulled up the back of calums boxers, giving him a wedgie that looked like it hurt.

"you guys act like five year olds." luke laughed, his cheeks hurting from smiling so much.

calum limped back to his spot beside ashton, and groaned as he sat down.

"it's gonna take me a week to find my balls.." calum whined.

"you can't find something that you never had." luke said quietly, making all of the boys bust out laughing.

"luke! finally coming alive!" calum laughed, and ashton sat up.

"okay, it's my turn. luke, truth or dare?" ashton asked.

"go easy on him." michael said before luke could answer, making the younger boy blush.

"dare." luke said hesitantly.

"i dare you to kiss somebody in this room. preferably somebody who is not in a relationship.." ashton said, pointing at michael.

luke giggled, and looked over at michael.

"i've never kissed anybody before. i don't want my first kiss to be a dare." luke laughed, and michael smiled over at luke, completely infatuated with his innocence.

"fine. you get another turn since that one was mean- truth or dare?" ashton asked.

"truth."

"if you could pick any guy on the planet to sleep with, but you could never see them again afterwards, who would you pick?" ashton asked, and luke thought for a second.

"liam hemsworth." he said, and looked up.

"adequate answer. he is the defection of daddy material." calum said, earning a smack on the arm from ashton.

luke smiled as he watched the boys laugh.

he finally found friends. three people who like him for him.