18 +

slight smut

luke held onto michael's hand lightly as he felt the older boy kiss up and down his neck.

"this is our last night here." michael whispered, and luke leaned his head back, looking at michael's face.

"i'm gonna miss this, but it's gonna be okay." luke whispered.

michael smiled as he kissed luke's neck again, sucking softly on luke's weak spot.

luke moaned softly as he felt the water run over their feet, sending shivers down his spine.

they were laying in the small cave michael showed him, away from everybody.

"mikey...." luke whispered, grabbing onto the back of michael's hair.

michael laid between luke's legs, and put pressure down on his abdomen.

luke whined as michael's thigh pressed up against his crotch.

michael leaned up, taking all of the pressure off, making luke bite his lip in pain.

"baby, what's wrong?" michael asked, running his hand over luke's face.

luke blushed, and shook his head softly.

"hey, it's okay. you can talk to me." michael whispered.

"when you lay down on me, it feels really good, but when you get back up, it hurts," luke whispered, and michael smirked.

michael brought his hips down to meet luke's, and watched the blond's reaction.

luke whimpered, and arched his back up, making michael smile at him.

"you've never done anything like this, have you?" michael asked.

"like what?" luke asked softly.

"like, had an orgasm?" michael asked, and luke shyly shook his head, looking up at michael.

"oh my gosh, luke! you're so innocent! it's the best feeling in the world!" michael exclaimed, shaking luke's shoulders.

"i wanna..." luke said shyly, biting on his finger to channel his nervousness.

"are you sure?" michael asked.

"yeah, but- i don't know. i don't wanna have to be naked..." luke laughed, hiding his face in his hands.

"don't worry, baby. we don't have to do that. just let me take care of you, alright?" michael said gently.

luke nodded, and watched as michael pushed his legs open before sitting between them.

"can i take your shorts off? we'll leave out boxers on, but it'll feel better.." michael asked, waiting for luke to tell him it's okay.

luke nodded, and smiled a little bit. he watched as michael gently removed his shorts along with his own.

luke blushed when he saw a tent in both him and michael's boxers. michael's was way bigger than luke's, and that made luke's mind go crazy.

everything about michael is perfect to luke.

michael leaned down, and moved his hips against luke's. he pressed his forehead against luke's, and looked down at him.