5

luke shyly walked through the cafeteria, and smiled when he saw the boys sitting at a table with 6 other boys.

luke nervously sat down beside michael, and tapped his arm to get his attention.

"hey luke-"

"damn, who is this?" luke heard so he looked up, seeing the boys looking at him.

"oh, this is luke. he's-"

"why didn't you guys tell us there was a new twink here? he's so hot." a tall boy said, and luke blushed, holding onto michael's sleeve.

"what does that mean?" luke asked michael softly, and the older boy just shook his head.

"luke's not like that. he's our friend. don't mess with him." ashton said, and luke didn't really understand.

"hey baby." luke heard so he looked at the boy sitting on the other side of him

"my name is luke." he said softly.

he didn't like how the strange boy called him baby, but he had never met luke.

he jumped when he felt a hand on his thigh.

"enough, really, leave him alone." michael said, and the guys all laughed at the effect they had on luke.

"come to tent number 31 tonight. i swear you won't regret it." another boy said, and luke looked up to see michael's angry face.

michael pulled over his backpack, and filled it with a bag of chips, two water bottles and two peanut butter sandwiches.

"lets go, luke." michael said softly, and luke quickly left with him.

all of the other boys besides ashton and calum were really making him uncomfortable.

luke caught up to michael who was storming out of the cafeteria.

"michael, wait! what were they talking about?" luke asked, walking beside michael now, holding onto his sleeve.

"nothing. they're just a bunch of douche bags, and they're just really disrespectful. they shouldn't talk to you and touch you like that." michael said, and luke blushed.

"why do you hang out with them?"

"i don't anymore. you don't deserve that." michael whispered, and led luke down to the bank on the edge of the water.

"are we going to their tent tonight? they told us we wouldn't regret it.." luke said, and michael handed him a sandwich.

"no. they invited you to their tent. all they want is to pass you around like a little toy as they get what they want- it's just not right." michael said, and sat up, staring out at the lake.

"thanks for sticking up for me." luke said softly.

"don't thank me. you deserve it."