4. Hair, Makeup, & Clothes

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've was really busy with my finals :/ This is general information for hair, makeup, and clothes.

So for MTF transgender's hair I suggest trying to get hair that's long(ish) in the front so that it still looks male when you can't pass as female but if you add a beanie and style it a certain way it looks female.

For FTM transgender's hair I suggest having short hair for a girl (coming down to your jawline) and pulling  into a ponytail and adding a beanie or hat to make it look male.

For makeup I don't know much but I do know that there are thousands of videos on YouTube that can do a much better job then me at explaining it, go check them out.

For clothes on MTF's just wearing female clothes helps, try to avoid shorts because unfortunately most of us don't have the legs for it. Wear clothes that define curves and maybe add padding in places that's needed.

The opposite can be said for FTM's, wearing cargo shorts are ok along with basketball shorts but I suggest not shaving your legs if you do. Wearing male shirts and pants helps because they hide a lot of your curves and make you look more masculine.

Sorry I don't have anymore, I'll try to get back on my schedule by Monday but I'm pretty bad keeping up with things, sorry :(