Chapter 16

It was prom night, and I was nervous as fuck. When Brian gave me my tux a couple weeks ago, I didn't think this night would come so fast. I was sweating as my mom fixed my bow tie, and my dad had to keep reminding me to breathe.

"Johnny, it's going to be okay." My dad told me as I wiped the sweat from my brow.

"Why are you so nervous, anyways?" My mom asked me as she ran a comb through my hair.

"I just don't want to fuck this up."

"You won't, Johnny. Also, why is your tux so tight in the ass area?" She asked while my dad sprayed cologne on me.

I held back the blush as I thought about it. I had noticed that earlier, and had ended up thinking about how his must be tight back there too, and that made me a little more excited than I should've been.

"I don't know, mom. Guess that's just how it was made." I chuckled and looked in the mirror. I actually looked pretty good, hopefully good enough for his liking. "When did he say he would be here?"

"Five." My dad said as he looked at his watch.

"And what time is it?"

"Ten till." He rolled his eyes and patted me on the back. "Don't do nothing stupid tonight, son. You're a good kid and so is he, so have fun. Not too much, though."

He left the living room to go get the camera. I heard Brian pull up and my heart started racing.

"Calm down Johnny, do you want me to answer the door?"

"No, I can do it. I might cry from anxiety, but I can do it."

When I heard the knock on the door I was over there in less than two seconds. I hesitantly opened it and my jaw was on the ground. He looked good. And by good, I mean good.

"Holy shit, you look amazing." I said as he stepped forward.

"You don't look so bad yourself. Can I come in?"

"Of course." He stepped through the door and I couldn't help but glance down there as he walked towards my mom. Let's just say, I wasn't complaining.

We put on our corsages and my parents took some pictures before walking us outside. I hugged them both and held Brian's hand as we walked to his car.

"Are you nervous?" I asked him when we got in.

"More nervous than I've ever been." He said as he started the engine and backed out of the driveway. "But, I think as long as I've got you, I'll be okay." He smiled at me and I almost melted.

When we got to the restaurant where we agreed to meet our friends, we spotted Lizzy and Heather right away, sitting at a table in the corner. They looked really pretty. I held Brian's hand as we walked towards them, and Lizzy started squealing when she saw us.

"Oh my god! Don't you two look like a couple of snacks?"

"Thanks Lizzy, you two look very pretty." Brian told them as we sat down.

"Aww, thank you. Have you guys seen Aaron and Ashley?"

"No. To be honest, I still can't believe he asked her to prom." I said as I looked around the restaurant.

"Yeah, I was pretty shocked too." Heather said.

"To be honest with you, I wouldn't be surprised if they were fucking somewhere." Lizzy said as she picked up the menu.

"I don't even want to think about that." Heather laughed and took her hand.

"Same. Straight sex is just.. no." Brian laughed and started looking through the menu.