Chapter 21 - Final

Make sure you listen to the song ^-^

"Right there, oh god." Brian whimpered as I rocked into him, pushing right into that one spot that drove him wild.

He felt so good, so right. Talk about best birthday present ever. Watching him take me was one of the most beautiful things I'd ever witnessed. The way his jaw dropped, how his eyes closed in pleasure, it was all so beautiful. He was beautiful.

He gripped onto my shoulders as I started moving faster, probably leaving marks. I kissed him softly, cupping his face with my hand. He wrapped his legs around me and pulled me in as far as I could go. His facial expression was priceless, and fucking gorgeous.

Our bodies moved together as he pulled me closer, feeling me as I rolled my hips, needing to touch every part of him. I kept my steady pace as I watched him move himself on me, taking me just the way he wanted.

His name was spilling from my mouth as I got closer, and a stream of 'fuck' and 'Johnny' was coming from his. We locked eyes as we came at the same time. I collapsed onto him, spilling my load deep inside of his tight heat. I could tell he wanted to scream but he covered his mouth when he remembered we were still in my house.

"I love you." I exclaimed as I brought our lips back together.

"I love you more." He smiled against my lips and I pulled out of him. "Mm, now I have to clean up this mess." He glanced down at his entrance, which was pink, open, and dripping with my cum.

"Let me." I whispered as I flipped him over, pulling him onto his knees.

I took my sweet, precious time cleaning him up, making sure there was no trace of me there besides the stretch of the muscle.

"Johnny, you keep that up and I'm gonna need a second round." He mumbled and flipped over, pulling me down for a kiss.

"You sure you wanna kiss me after where my mouth just was?" I smiled and laced our fingers together.

"I don't care. I love you." He sighed and kissed me, pulling away almost instantly. "Okay, you're right. That's just, yuck. I can't believe you wanted to do that."

"I just wanna please my boyfriend." I whispered before kissing him again. "The taste isn't that bad. Besides, you liked it."

"I did." He smiled and rolled out from under me. "I'm gonna shower. Wanna join?"

"Of course."

---

"You sure you know how to read a map?" Brian teased as he pulled out of my driveway.

"Yes, I can read a map." I chuckled and told him the first exit. "I don't know how I'm gonna do with a thirty-eight hour drive, though."

"It'll be okay, it won't be that bad."

I looked down at his hand on the gear shift, and I reached for it before I could think about it. Shadow shifted in my lap and started purring.

"I have that tape Aaron gave us, you wanna listen to it?" I asked as he looked over at me with those damn hazel eyes that were gonna be the death of me.

"Yeah, sure." He smiled and I put in the tape.

"I didn't know Aaron could sing." I exclaimed, baffled as a voice as smooth as honey came through the speakers.

"Me neither. He's really good. This song is really good." Brian smiled as he pulled onto the interstate.

"He was right, this does sum up our relationship." I tightened my grip on his hand and the song moved past the chorus.

"'You're the only thing that I like about me'. Damn, that hits pretty deep." He smiled and glanced at me, eyes sparkling.

"I love you." I told him as I leaned back in the seat, his hand still in mine as Aaron's voice rang throughout the car.

"I love you too." He squeezed my hand, eyes on the road as the song came to an end.

Fucking Aaron, he helped me realize that I was truly in love with this boy beside me, and I always would be. And he wasn't even here. Brian glanced at me as the song ended.

"You know, I really do love you Johnny. I think that whatever is ahead for us, is gonna be pretty damn good. And, to quote Aaron, I hope this never ends. You and me."

"It won't. I'm gonna be with you as long as I'm on this planet. It'll be like this forever, baby."

And as I watched the sunset as we took another exit, I brought his hand up to my lips and kissed it without even thinking about it.

"Your heart guiding your hand again?" He asked, chuckling.

"What?"

"A lot of the time, you do things and then afterwards you get this look on your face, like you didn't even mean to do it." He smiled at me, making my heart melt.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No, that's a good thing. A real good thing."