Your Character and How you Meet

Nova

Nova

You are a very outgoing girl who's not afraid of speaking her mind, regardless of who it's about. Still you are kind and you can show a lot of affection, but mostly only to those who are very close to you. You may have trouble in placing all your trust in someone, but when your gut tells you someone is special, you go with it. You don't have any special or supernatural powers, but you're pretty strong and witty in the way you already are, and if anyone even thinks of picking a fight with you they better think twice.

So, you were walking down the hallways of the library looking for a big textbook to help you on your upcoming geography test. You had arrived there a few minutes early, since you had to meet your partner to tutor for extra credit.

But first you needed that book. When you finally found it, you made your way back to the tables of the library and set it down. You looked at the clock and realized it was about time your partner had to arrive. You didn't know what he looked like, but you did know his name.

Sam Alexander.

You looked around, and your eyes landed on a guy who was leaning on the table close to falling asleep. He was tan skinned and he had pitch black hair. He was sitting all alone with nothing but his notebook and a pen.

Maybe it was him...

"Sam?" You said. "Sam Alexander?"

The boy you were looking at jumped up a bit and looked around. His eyes finally landed on you, and he made a "what's up?" gesture. You then approached him and he stood up to greet you, and noticed that he was much taller than you.

Then, he began to chuckle.

"What?" You asked him.

"You're the one who's going to tutor me?"

"Got a problem?"

"No, it's just, you're a lot shorter than I expected."

You rolled your eyes. "Well that doesn't matter, so if you want to pass geography, sit and let me explain these things to you."

"Whatever," he says.

This guy was already being kinda annoying, but there was something in him, the smallest thing, that made you want to laugh and be his friend.

So you started to explain many things to him, and surprisingly, he understood you to perfection. The first ten minutes or so of your tutoring, he was being childish, he was interrupting you and making stupid jokes until you got firm and told him to shut up. Apparently, that earned you his respect and for the rest of the hour he listened closely.

"Any doubts?" You asked him once you were done.

"No," he said with 'wow' written all over his face. "Um... thanks a lot."

"No problem," you replied.

"By the way, what was your name again?"

"(Y/N)," you replied.