When he asks you out

Nova

Nova

When you found out your love interest was a real life superhero, you felt...

INCREDIBLE!

I mean, the guy who made you flip out when you so much as thought of how attractive he was, and then to top it all off he's a superhero. It was just hot.

And he'd saved you once. 

You knew you couldn't tell anyone about his identity, but that was also really exciting too. You'd tease him when you saw him, you'd ask him a few questions, and there was no reason to fear.

One day you were sitting on your bed in your room while listening to one of your favorite acoustig guitar songs (if you don't like this kind of music, think of another relaxing song you like) and read a book. But suddenly you felt a tapping at your window and though you were kind of startled, you sighed in releif when you saw who it was.

You happily made your way to the window and opened it.

"Hey there, Nova," you cooed.

"Hey," he replied with a little smirk. "Mind if I come in?"

"Oh," you replied. "I'm not really allowed to have boys in my room."

"I don't care," he replied as he got into your room, earning a laugh from you.

You closed the window and the curtains so that no one would see there was a superhero inside and draw attention.

"So what brings you here?" You asked him.

"I came to ask you a quick question," he said. When he realized that the curtains were closed and no one would see him, he took off his helmet.

"I'm listening?" You said.

He chuckled, and you saw him just a bit nervous. "I... um..."

"Yes?"

He sighed, and rubbed the back of his neck. "I was wondering if... um... you'd maybe like to... go out with me?"

You blushed. You didn't expect him to ask you that at all.

But nontheless, you smiled like an idiot.

"Of course, Sam!"

He sighed loudly and bent over slightly in releif. "Wow, thanks.... that was really hard, you know? You make me lose my cool!"

You chuckled and looked at him while biting your lip slightly. You still couldn't believe he, Sam Alexander, Nova, had asked you out on a date.

"You're cute when you lose your cool," you told him.

Sam chuckled. "Thanks. So..."

You tilted your head at him.

"I'm about to go..."

"Okay. Pick me up tomorrow at six?"

"Sure," he replied. "But..."

"What?"

He got a confident smirk on his face like he usually did, and took a step closer to you. "Do you want me to stay, and maybe... let's get it on?"

You laughed. "Not before the first date, sweetheart."

He laughed back. "You're right, you're right. I'll be going now."

"Yup," you replied.

"Night," he said and pecked your cheek. He put his helmet back on and climbed out the window to then fly away, leaving you blushing like crazy.

 He put his helmet back on and climbed out the window to then fly away, leaving you blushing like crazy

Iron Fist

When you opened your locker on that lazy monday, you got your notebooks out and put your snack bag inside. When you retrieved your math textbook from the locker, you noticed something small falling to the ground.

It called your attention, so you crouched down to pick it up and discovered that it was an origami crane.

It could only be from one person.

With a huge grin, you looked at it and noticed that something was written on one of the wings.

I'll see you at the tree at recess :)

You knew which tree he meant. So for the rest of that day, you didn't get Danny out of your head. You were really falling for this boy, I mean, not only was he a sweetheart but he was also handsome and talented, and he was a superhero!

You couldn't even begin to concentrate in classes. Finally, when the lunchbell rang, you made sure your hair was alright and walked over to the tree.

You waited there, and waited, but he didn't show up.You started to worry if something had happened to him, when suddenly you heard a soft chuckle from above you.

You looked up. "Danny!"

"I thought you'd look up in a second after getting here," he said as he climbed down.

You smiled. "I should have known. That was how we met, after all."

He smiled dreamily back at you. "I know."

"So," you said with a blush. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

His dreamy smile widened if only a bit and he absolutely made your heart melt.

"There is something I wanted to ask you," he said.

"What is it?"

He looked up at the tree. "You'll find it on that crane."

You looked up at the tree as well and found that there was another origami crane hanging from a branch. You looked back at a chuckling Danny and decided to climb up (he helped you start off).

When you reached the crane, you grabbed it and carefully made your way back down to the grass where Danny was standing. When you got in front of him, you looked at the wing of the crane, but saw nothing written on it unlike the other one at your locker.

"Open it," Danny told you.

You carefully unfolded the crane, and realized that the words "would you go" were written on it.

"Go where?" You looked back up at him, and were slightly surprised when you saw he had another crane in his hand.

You began to blush, and he started to unfold the paper crane. When it was a plain paper square again, he put it next to your paper.

Would you go out with me?

You blushed madly, and looked up at Danny's beautiful eyes while smiling like an idiot.

"Yes," you said with a huge grin.

Danny smiled back at you. "It's a date."

You blushed more and wanted to hug him, run your hands through his blond hair, and kiss his lips. But you were willing to let that wait for the date.