Robin Hood x Reader

Robin Hood x Reader
(Warning Sexual Content)

Y/N was a thief who stole only for herself. She didnt have a family and she didnt have friends. She just needed the gold she stole and that was it.

One day she had decided to steal for a man, but things didnt go as planned when he almost hit her with an arrow.

"Now return what you stole." Robin says holding a bow and arrow up at Y/N.

"Fine here have your gold back." Y/N says.

"Now why did you take this?" Robin asks.

"Because I have nothing." Y/N replied.

"You have nothing? Really?" Robin questions lowering his bow.

"Yeah I have nothing." Y/N says.

"Then come join me and my merry men. We could you a fast little thief like you." Robin says.

"Really?" Y/N questions.

"Yes really. You can be apart of something and you wont be alone. What do you say?" Robin asks.

Y/N thought about it for a moment and smiled at him.

"Sure why not." Y/N says.

"Excellent. Im Robin. Robin Hood." Robin says.

"Im Y/N. Y/N L/N." Y/N says.

"Well Y/N welcome to the merry me." Robin says.

Once they got back to the merry mens camp Robin and Y/N were just talking in his tent when out of nowhere he kissed her.

"Woah." Y/N says.

"Oh god Im sorry I just.." Robin starts but Y/N kissed him again.

"Its okay. I liked it." Y/N says.

"Umm would you like too... You know?" Robin asks.

"Sure." Y/N says.

Robin then kissed her again it was rough and passionate. As they deepened the kiss Robin started taking off Y/N's shirt. Once the shirt was off they broke apart to remove Robin's shirt and then they reconnected their lips.

As Robin kissed down Y/N's body he removed her pants. Then he kissed her clothed center making her moan. Then he we to her neck and started leaving bruises.

As he was leaving his mark Y/N started to take off his pants. He was only wearing his boxer shorts and he started grinding his bulge against her clit.

Robin then removed Y/N corset and cupped her breasts in his hand and sucked on her nipples. Y/N bites her lip and moans slightly.

Robin then moves his fingers down to her panties and starts rubbing his thumb on her clit. Making her moan in his ear. He then enters two fingers inside her and started pumping real fast.

"Fuck your so tight." Robin says.

He continues to thrust his fingers in and out of her and before she could release he pulled his fingers out.

Y/N whimpered at the lost and Robin stuck his fingers in her mouth. Robin then stood up and removed his boxers.

"Oh my." Y/N says.

Y/N was on her knees and put Robin's hard dick in his mouth. She first moved her head on it slowly and then she went as far as she could before she chocked. Robin ran his hand through her hair pushed her head down making her take him all in.

Robin then laid Y/N down on her back and hovered over her entrance. He slowly placed himself inside her and began to thrust. Y/N bit her lip and started moaning.

The moans got louder as Robin speeds up making Y/N scream. When Y/N finally realized her orgasm it triggered Robin's. Robin thrusts slowly and then pulls out and collapse next to Y/N.

"Im glad you joined my group." Robin says.

"Yeah me too." Y/N says.

Robin kissed her head and she laid on his chest and they both were happy and couldnt wait for another day like today.

I hope you liked it.

Please Request Others!