Killian Jones x Reader

(Warning some suicidal thoughts. Read at your own risk.)

[2) "You're messed up, but thats okay because I am too."]

[4) "Never do that to me again."]

Killian was in love with Y/N she was his everything his whole world. He loved her more then again, but something was off.

Killian loved his woman, but she was hiding something from him. She wasnt coming around him lately.

"Hey Killian can we talk?" Y/N asks.

"Yeah whats up love." Killian says.

"I think I need some space from us for right now. I need my space. Im sorry Killian." Y/N says.

"Y/N is something wrong?" Killian asks.

"No. I just need space." Y/N says and walked away.

Though what Killian didnt know was that Y/N was done living. She wanted to die because she hated herself. The thought of her past of pain she once caused played in her head.

She wasnt the sweet woman Killian came to know she was someone else before him and she hated herself for it. People always bring up the one mistake she made and it haunts her. She knew she would get piece in death.

She left Killian a note on the Jolly Roger and when he found it he panic. He rushed over to her house afraid of what he might find and it scared him. He found her on the floor passed out and did everything he could to wake her.

He tried and he eventually woke Y/N up and kissed her. He kissed her all over her face. Y/N pulled away from him and he was confused.

"You tried to leave me. You lied you said you were fine. Y/N what happened?" Killian asks.

"I kept hearing my past over and over again and it has messed me up. I cant get rid of the pain anymore so I thought that was the only thing I could do." Y/N says.

"Well never do that to me again. Sure you're messed up, but thats okay because I am too. When Im with you my past goes away and Im happy. I love you for you not for your past. You are my everything. So please stay with me and let me prove to you how much I love you." Killian says.

Y/N smiled at him and hugged him. She now realized that she was safe and loved. She knew that with Killian she will always be loved and happy.

I hope you like it.

Requests Closed for right Now.