Chapter 1

"That's the thing about PAIN...
It demands to be felt..."
                         ~~ The Fault In Our Stars
                         ••××××××ו•
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How long are you gonna cry over him?" Adriana asked me once again....
"I don't know OK! I really liked him Ari... And he..." My voice trailed off as I broke into sobs again... I could not get over the fact that my boyfriend  who I had been with for the past 4 years had been cheating on me... And he acted like it was no big deal... "Zash... He's not worth your tears..." Ari spoke as she tried to soothe me..
"How could I have been so stupid Ari? I mean I didn't even notice it.. until ... Until I actually walked in on them together..." And once again I broke into sobs...

*Flashback*

I had planned to surprise Ray for our four year anniversary... He had been wanting to do this with me for years now... I was finally gonna let him take my virginity... I was finally gonna let him take me completely..  I slowly snuck into his room using the spare key to the door that led to his room from the backyard .... I was nervous but I decided to go in anyway... I slowly tiptoed my way toward his room's door.. I could here soft moans... I giggled at the thought of him watching porn and jerking off like the usual.... But when I opened the door I was shocked when I saw a blonde girl naked on top of him.... When he saw me, he didn't even push her off.. He just asked me what I was doing there... I couldn't take it anymore... I wanted to shout at him and scream and cry but  I couldn't... I felt numb.. I couldn't move but when he got up and started to come towards me... I just turned around and I ran... I ran until everything around me just become a blur.... I ran 'cause I couldn't take it... I ran 'cause he broke my heart...

*End of Flashback*

And here I was today, two days later after we had broken off things without saying anything to each other.... I had blocked him off from all social media and also blocked his number from my phone... All this was working to keep him away except the fact that I still had to see his face 'cause he lived behind my house which meant that our backyards were connected...
"You need to clean up girl!" Ari said as she helped me up... I was a mess... I hadn't showered properly in the past two days and I was still in my PJs....
"Ari... I don't know what I should be doing right now... I wanna scream at him and tell him off for being such a shitty boyfriend but I want him to come back to me, begging to take him back and say that it was all a big mistake..." I could feel the frustration in my voice... I was completely shattered when I found out about how he had been sleeping around while lying to me... And since then I had this hatred for him and I wanted revenge... "Zash.. We are gonna show him what he lost... But let's just get over with the exchange programme thing today and then we plan and party....." Ari said with a smirk on her face... Trust me she looked terribly evil when she did that but she was saying the truth... I mean how long could I cry over a guy who wasn't even worth my loyalty... "Okay... Maybe he isn't worth all of this.. What if I meet this really hot guy in this school we have to transfer to and he falls in lurve with me and we both make Ray jealous..." I joked... "Ohemjeeee! That actually might be possible! Now be quick... Else we might get late..." Ari said and took my place on the sofa while I went upstairs and had a shower... I quickly dried my hair and put on a simple casual white crop top with my denim lace shorts... I also grabbed my denim jacket and paired this with my denim shoes...
In another 15 minutes, I was done with my makeup and then Ari and I headed out to the driveway towards my car...

On the amazing ride to school , little did we expect what was coming our way!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note

So there it is guys!! My very first chapter published finally!! I have put alot of effort into it and I hope you guys liked it....

And please share the book and let the people get a word about my work... I'm sorry if there are any grammatical errors and I'll try my best to reduce them...

Thanks for reading!!! I promisewill update soon!
~~~~~All the love
             xoxoxoxo
                  Izzie

(Published 29th May ,0:30am [IST])