Chapter 8

*Zasha's P.O.V*

I couldn't believe what I was hearing... Before I realised, I was on the my knees. Tears trailing down my cheeks and my voice gone. I wanted to shout, scream and do so much more but I was frozen.

And then I felt him hugging me. He took me in his embrace and suddenly I felt safe. I hugged him back and started sobbing... "Why me? Why always me? Was it him?" I said while sobbing.. "Not sure if it's him but I won't let you get hurt. I promise. Just trust me please" Ian's voice soothed my soul as he said that... "Why are you helping me?" I asked as I looked up at him. "Because like you, I want Revenge." His eyes went dark as he said that.. Anger, Sadness and pain...
"Revenge?" I asked... My voice barely a whisper... "I'll tell you everything but I need time... I can't.. I can't bring myself to tell you right away." He struggled to think about what it was... Being observant as I was,I knew he was in pain,"it's alright... Whenever you want, I'm here to listen" I said as I got up and helped him up... One minute I was helping him up, the next minute, we were kissing.. I'd never felt this way while kissing Ray... Ian's kiss was soft but passionate... I was kissing back without any hesitation... My hands running through his hair as his hands explored my body... His kisses moved lower on to my neck and I let out a soft moan... This was incredible...

I slowly found my way back to his lips and started sucking his lower lip as he bit mine softly... And then we parted, gasping for breath... "I-uh." He stammered but then I leaned in and place a small peck on his lips... "It's alright" I say to him.. "Zasha I'll need you to make Ray fall helplessly in love with you." He says as his pulls me into his laps as he settles down on my bed.... I keep calm and decide to hear his entire plan before I freak out... "Ian I don't think that's possible... I mean he's never loved any girl..." I say as I slip into his arms and snuggled up to him.. "It's hard but you had certain control over him which no one else has ever had.. I know that he has a soft corner for you and ever since... You know. He's grown more attached... He keeps talking about the times you guys were together and he thinks that the only way to keep you safe from that bet is to keep you to himself." Ian sighed as he played with my hair... "Alright I'm in!" Came a loud voice as Ari fell through the door... Ian and I tried to scramble away from each other but ended up getting closer to each other... Our faces barely a few inches apart.... Fingers intertwined as I lay on the bed on my back... All I wanted to do is kiss those lips that looked so tempting and inviting.. "AHEM AHEM" Ari managed to snap us out of the trance we were in... "How long were you listening?" I said as I looked at her.. "Um the entire time?" Ari said with a sheepish grin on her face...

"Ari!" I whined.. "You're my bestie Bab Nd I can't even think of you getting hurt anymore so I kinda spied..." She said pouting at me... "Alright but don't spill to anyone... Not even James!" I added with a smirk.... "I DON'T LIKE HIM FOR SAKE OF GAWD!" She yelled Nd left us alone... "I really really like you.." Ian whispered in my ears, breaking the awkward silence... I felt my cheeks turn red.. "I like you too.." I muttered shyly...

"Can we date? Secretly if you want since we have this revenge plan in action?" He muttered shyly as he looked right into my eyes...
"But first you gotta take me on some dates to prove you like me" I said to him with a wink... "It's on!" He said with a chuckle... "Sweet sweet revenge thou shalt finally be mine" I said with an evil grin.. "I have an idea.. how about starting this by making Ray jealous?" Ari piped in all of a sudden through the door... "You never left did you?" I said with a frown on my face......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note

Hey lovelies.... I'm so bloody sorry I haven't been able to upload in a while... And yes this chapter is quite short... Frankly I've been sick since the vacation and I've just started getting better.... *Cries because she's too weak and keeps falling sick*
Yeah that's one thing about me...
And 500+ reads??!!! You've gotta be fucking kidding me... Never thought I'd get here but thanks alot for reading... I promise a new update will be coming sooner than you think and I hope you guys don't hate me for not updating for so long....
That's it for now!

~~~All the love
       xoxoxo
          Izzie. 

(Published on 26th July,07:53[IST])