Chapter 2

"Life is nothing but a collection of human mistakes... Some good ones and some bad ones"
                   ~~~~ Izzie
                       ••××××××ו•
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know that point of time when even your life decides to test you... That's exactly what was happening with me.. Ari sat next to me as our Principal told us about the school we were transferring to for the next two years due to the scholarship we had won... Don't get me wrong... I had worked my ass off to get this scholarship but the school we were being transferred too was the same school Ray attended... I had managed to avoid him for the past two days with a lot ​of difficulty but what would I do now... When our Principal looked away, Ari gave me a look which made it clear that she felt sorry for me... My plan had backfired... The more I thought that transferring schools would help me get over him wasn't going to help me at all... Infact things were just going to get worse 'cause I knew for a fact that Ray was popular among his juniors as well as seniors.... He was the star football and basketball player... A jock with a smile that could make any girl's heart melt and charms that would make any girl drop her panties for him.. Any girl but me....

After the big lecture we got, Ari and I headed over to the Cafeteria... We weren't going to miss this place much 'cause we had always been invisible... Ari was popular but we kept to ourselves and didn't talk to many people... I was snapped out of my thoughts by Ari who was now slurping on a chocolate thick shake which had been one of our favourite from the school cafeteria...
"Man I'm going to miss this!" Ari said in between of her sips... "Me too..." I added with a sigh... "Zash.... Don't worry we will work something out... I won't let him hurt you...." Ari nudged me as I looked out at the jocks playing football.... "How am I supposed to do this Ari? He was my best friend and ... I mean he did it.. Out of all the people, it had to be him..."I replied... Tears threated to fall from my eyes but I held them back... No more I thought to myself... I won't shed my precious tears on someone who didn't deserve me... Ari nudged me again..." Zash? This time it's going to be a makeover.... Not by looks but by attitude... We have this summer to prepare... I promise the poor guy won't know what hit him when he sees you on the first day of school but you've got to let me do my thing Bab..." Ari said to me.. I could see the evil glint in her eyes... She knew me so well... "It's on" I said as a smirk made way on my lips.... I knew I was good at this... I had always been good at this... This was revenge... And there was nothing I did better than Revenge...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

So yay!!! Another chapter in the time span of one day!!! It's your lucky day readers... I was inspired to write and also I couldn't sleep!!!

Hope u enjoyed it and please do drop your feedback!!! Share the story with your friends and don't forget to add it to you library... Sorry for the errors if there are any!!!

~~~All the love
        xoxoxoxo
             Izzie!

(Published 29th May,1:34am [IST])