Explanations?

Ayyyyyyyy! I'm back! New chapter, less excitement, more words :P. To the user who asked their ages, they are all 13-14 ish, and thank you to every single person who reviewed, and to everyone who is following and reading this story! I love you guys, keep being awesome. I don't own anything.

The Justice League meeting wasn't going so well.

Sure, they never went well, but this one was going especially bad.

No one knew where Diana was, and all the metahumans were convinced that something was wrong. The meeting had started out orderly, but was now in complete chaos.

"Stop!" Bruce yelled. Everyone was suddenly quiet. "Okay. That's better. Now, we need the facts. We know that Diana is potentially missing, and you metahumans say something feels 'off?' Flash, please speak."

Flash took a deep breath before replying, "A few nights ago, something happened. It was one of the reasons we sent a team to Manhattan. There was a disturbance. A ripple in the fabric of the worlds." 

Everyone suddenly looked frightened. If Flash could be serious about something, things were not right.

"Okay," Batman said, "That's a start. But we need more info. Superman, did you notice anything?"

Superman slowly shook his head before replying, "I didn't notice anything off, Bruce. But this could be something that is just affecting the metas. We need to keep an open mind to anything."

"Thank you, Clark. Flash, gather as many metas as you can, even some of the not good ones. For now, this meeting is dismissed, but remember to keep you're eyes open."

Superheroes exited the room, most going to check on their sidekicks and various villains after the dire tidings that had been discussed. Flash walked over to Batman.

"Are you sure Robin and Kid Flash don't need help? If this big threat is coming from Manhattan, shouldn't we all be there?" Flash was just voicing the questions that Batman kept asking himself.

Batman sighed and Flash noticed the stoic vigilante looked... Tired? "I've been having the same thoughts, Flash. But, for now, they should be fine. But you can go check on them anytime, just try not to worry too much."

Flash nodded in agreement, then sped off to gather metahumans.

Batman knew what Flash was feeling. Sure, they didn't usually see eye-to-eye, but when their partners were involved, they had twin emotions. And those emotions were called Worry and Fear.

Dick really didn't want to watch the fight that was about to go down. Percy seemed to have confidence in Annabeth, but this was one of the oldest and meanest kids in the school.

Dick remembered when he had first gone to normal school. He had been teased mercilessly, until he beat up the bully that wouldn't leave him alone. Man, that had felt good.

Dick was so lost in thought, he didn't even see the first punch. The bully swung at the air, and Annabeth danced around all his attacks.

Some of the bullies goons came over, glaring at Dick, Percy, and Wally. Wally and Percy looked excited, like they had bored with not fighting. Dick was used to violence, but that didn't mean he liked. Well, not that much.

Dick really wanted to see Percy fight, and sensed that he would be pretty good at it. Dick did not want Wally's identity to be revealed, though, so Dick decided it was time to do something.

Dick took a deep breath, then moved towards the table. He knew that every eye in the cafeteria was watching the fight, and Dick took the opportunity to make a name  for himself at this school.