Pranks n' Stuff

First period, Monday morning finds three heroes in one room, with nothing interesting happening.

Ha. What world are you living in?

Actually, the teacher said pick two partners, and three little trolls all caught each other's eyes. (Yes, Percy is a troll.)

The teacher seemed to sense the growing excitement, and yelled, "Three, two, one, Go!"

In less than ten seconds, there were eight groups of three, stationed in random places around the room.

One of those groups was a teacher's worst nightmare.

"Okay, class! We're going to be playing a game. But, there are no fun games you can play in a classroom, so let's go outside!"

There were lots of cheers, and the class migrated outside.

Once order was restored, mostly, the teacher stood in front of the assembled students.

"Okay. Now-" The teacher started.

"Percy! Wait, you're in on this too! I thought we were friends!" Cut off the poor teacher.

"It was his idea!" Came another voice in response, and then cackling laughter.

"Ten bucks says it was Percy and Dick that pranked Wally." One student whispered.

Somehow, after only a week of school, those three had already become known as the troublemakers.

"What did they do now," the teacher sighed.

After three more periods of teacher torture, lunch arrived.

The three boys had been planning their lunch stunt all morning, and had to grab some supplies from their lockers, and ended up being late to lunch.

They claimed their usual table, and there was a familiar face already sitting there.

"Billy!" Wally said happily.

"Hey bro! Where have you been?" Percy asked.

"Oh... I was um, sick. Sorry." Billy replied.

Dick noticed his hesitation, but let it go knowing they all had secrets. "Well." Dick said, "Would you like to join us in our prank war?"

The evil smirk on Billy's face made the others laugh, and they quickly told Billy the plan.

----Lime Break Brought to you through the power of Bros!----

"Ahhhhhhhh! I've been attacked!" Rang through the relative calmness of the cafeteria.

Dozens of heads turned to see Percy laying on the ground, with Dick standing over him.

Dick grinned and cackled, sending shivers through the large room.

"I'll save you!" A certain redhead yelled. He was wearing a Spider-Man hoodie.

"No! I'll save you!" Said another voice. Another 'hero' appeared, this one wearing a Shazam hoodie.

The supposed villain cackled again. "Neither of you shall save him! I only have one weakness, but I will never tell you! And you'll never find out!"

Suddenly Percy laughed, and he said, "I'm Aquaman! Do none of you recognize me? I have great power! Fear me! I do not need to be saved by puny heroes!"

The villain cowered in fear. "Water? No! My one weaknesses!"

'Aquaman' grinned. "Seriously? I thought it would be, like, kelp, or something. I brought some kelp. You want some?"