6

Ones arrived at school the duo made their way to homeroom, where Naruto pulled out the lyrics note book again.

The teacher was giving some lecture about a Shakespeare performance and stuff.
The two didn't really pay attention.
They were too busy messaging each other underneath the tables

After the first few hours they got munch lunch time and they both ate what nona cooked them.

As they were sitting, enjoying their food, girls mobbed the table and all wanted to ask Sasuke if the gay rumors were true.
Sasuke sighed and Naruto grinned at the ravens face.
The raven shot him a glare and told the people around them to f*ck off.
They ignored him whatsoever.
Then Sasuke stood up, picked up both their food plates and walked off, Naruto following.

Naruto looked back at the cafeteria doors and chuckled at sasukes reaction to the girls.
"I can carry my own food you know" Naruto whispered.
"I don't care! I'm doing it now!" Sasuke said as he made his way up the roof.

When the two arrived there however, a pink haired girl was sitting there, seemingly waiting for them.

"oh please..." Sasuke groaned as he walked to the other side of the roof, where they had somehow gotten a picknick table.
They sat down.
The pink haired girl then walked over to the raven and hugged him from behind.
Sasuke, who hadn't had any sleep last night, didn't even move, just sighed.
This delighted the girl a lot.
"oh Sasuke I knew you liked meee" the girl squealed as she hugged him tighter.
"no, I don't, get off me" Sasuke said as he stood up and sat next to Naruto, leaning his head on Narutos shoulder.
Naruto snorted at this, knowing Sasuke was playing, he played along and started to affectionately pet Sasukes hair.
Somehow though, this sent shivers down the ravens spine.
Sakura glared wide eye and then ran away crying.

The two continued their meal, not changing position.

And so, when Sasuke arrived in class later, his hair was even messier than usual, and Naruto had a huge grin on his face.

Yo Sasuke, if you want we could act like a couple. Naruto signed.
Sasuke thought for a few sec, but then nodded.
Sure, sounds like a plan  he signed back.

When the two got home, Naruto had a black eye and Sasuke a small cut on his cheek.

When one of the staff members asked what it was from, the two slimy said "girls..."

The staff member just giggled and walked away again.

When the two entered the living room, a group of staff members were doing the heavy cleaning.
The two got shood out and just went to Sasukes room.
They did their fomework and then it was dinner time soon