Meh

(time for a time skip)

Naruto sat at his desk.
Last day before summer vacation and basically only the talent show was today.
Everyone had already gratuated but there was till the other classes who participated.

Sasuke sat with Naruto, playing with his guitar a bit.
"you're gonna be fine, we're the last one up and we get to go home right after the winners selection, to never come back." he reassured.
"i know" Naruto muttered.

Naruto wanted to leave.
Not because he was nervous, no...
Sakura and ino were the worst singers ever.
And this all hurt his overly sensitive ears like crazy.

Luckily they were done soon and it was their turn.
Naruto and Sasuke walked up to the stage and took their places.
Naruto behind the piano, a mic in his face, and Sasuke behind another mic with his guitar.

They started playing hall of fame.
Sasuke pretended to take a breath to sing but he wasn't the one singing.

No

Naruto was.

All eyes were on the blonde as an angelic voice started coming from him.

When Naruto finished he immediately ran from the stage, not caring about the audience.
"sorry he's verry nervous" Sasuke quickly said and then ran after the blonde catching up with him soon after.

Sasuke grabbed the shaking blondes face and put the both of them on their knees so the blonde could calm down.
"you've done well, Naruto." Sasuke said, still holding the blondes face.

"i did?"
"yes, and you know what Naruto?" Sasuke said.
"you my boy deserve a price."

Naruto looked confused.

Then Sasuke brought the blondes face to his and kissed him.