8

It was Monday and the pair of boys happily chatted on their way to school. In sign language Ofc.

As they entered the gates they got a lot of looks, glares and stares directed at them.
They found it a bit odd but they didn't pay mind.

But when Naruto got to his locker, the door of it was gone, his stuff was trashed all over that hallway, broken, ripped, teared appart and completely distroyed.
Naruto just stood there glaring.

Tears forming in his sapphire eyes, he ran away, outside, and out of the school gates.
Sasuke tried to go after him but the blonde was fast.
Too fast for Sasuke to keep up.

The blonde ran home, crying on his way there, but suddenly he tripped over a foot.

The foot belonged to a leg attached to a body with a mob of long black hair on it.
The boys lavender eyes looked down upon the blonde.

"so, the exchange student has decided to steal the school king from us eh?" neji asked.
"cute, but he belongs to us" he added.
Then another black long haired boy who looked more like a girl, another black short-haired dude with a crop top and another black haired guy with sunglasses stepped out.
(sai, Haku and shino)

The blonde was on alert.
He had a feeling he knew what was gonna happen, and it's nod a good thing.

He was right.
Sai kicked him right in the face.
Haku took out a knife which he stabbed right through the blondes intestines and then aimed for the liver and kidneys.

Neji broke both the blondes neck while shino held another knife to the blondes neck.

Neji nodded at shino, who slit the blondes throat just not deep enough to bleed out, but breathing was gonna be hard.
They then ran and left the blonde there to die.

Sasuke was running I to the direction of the blondes house, where  he turned a corner and tripped over a big lumber of someone.
He looked up to see who it was and almost choked.
On the ground, in a puddle of a deep red liquid laid Naruto, eyes closed, and verry pale.

Sasuke hurried for his phone and called an ambulance.

Naruto got loaded up to the ambulance truck and they drove the two teens to the hospital.
Sasuke sat next to unconscious Naruto with the blondes phone, calling Kurama.

"Kurama there's trouble. Naruto and I are in an ambulance on our way to the hospital, Naruto has been stabbed and bones have been broken badly.
He's unconscious" Sasuke hurried out of his mouth.

" WHAT?! NO NO NO ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Kurama yelled through the phone.
"yeah" Sasukes voice was shaky.
"I'M ON MY WAY DONT TAKE YOUR EYES OFF OF HIM" Kurama yelled before hanging up.

The ambulance pulled up at the hospital and the blonde was hurried to the immergency room, Sasuke seated outside of the room, staring at the doors.

Then the redheaded man known as Naruto big brother ran into the hallway and to the doors, which were locked, he then turned to Sasuke and sat down next to him.

"you know who did this?" he sounded different, you could even say demonic.

Sasuke shook his head no.

Kurama growl-sighed and sat back in the seat.

They could only wait for now anyway....