Undying love pt. 2

"I'm gonna get you for this JAEGER!!"

"I'M SORRY LEVI SENPAI!!!"

My two teammates carried both my arms, helping me walk to the nurses office.

We were playing Basketball when Eren had crashed into me. The idiot wasn't paying attention and I happened to hit the court, head first. I must've hit the court really hard.

Although, on second thought, I might not have to kill Jaeger.

"Levi, what is it- OH MY GOD. YOU'RE ACTUALLY INJURED!! HURRY, PUT HIM DOWN HERE."

Ahh shit, she would be the perfect wife.

"Pipe down four eyes, I ain't dying."

She quickly stepped in front of me and pushed my hair aside to examine my injured four head. She smelled like medicine and peach? I suddenly realised how close she was. I noticed her lips, they were very glossy looking.

"Do you have lip gloss on?"

"I'm gonna have to disinfect it and put a bandage on. And yes I do. You're lucky, you could've gotten a concussion."

I blushed, regretting the question I asked. Way to go Levi.

She told the students to go back to p.e. and I sat on the chair waiting for Hanji my wound.

"Okay, this might sting a little."

"Nothing I can't take."

I felt her dab my head with a towelette, my forehead stinging in the process. The pain was bearable and it was quickly over. She called it again with a dry towl and squeezed some ointment on to the bandage.

"There you go, good as new."

She patted my shoulder and I wish it didn't happen so fast. Her hand made me feel happy, it comforted me. Well, this is what happens when your stupid enough to fall in love.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. You can either stay here and rest for the time being or go back."

Shit, I wanted to stay but it might be obvious. If I go back then the girls will definitely crowd around me.

"I think I'll stay, don't want the girls breathing down my back."

"Alrighty then. I have some paper work so don't be a chatty Kathy."

"Wha- chatty Kathy?! You're the chatty Kathy!!"

"You got that right!!"

She laughed really loudly and quickly payed attention to her paper work. I watched her every movement, trying not to make it obvious. I kinda faced my body towards the window but my eyes we're in her direction.

Some hairs would fall out of place and she would spin her pen on her fingers. She would bite her lip and it was really hard not to get up and kiss that same lip. I sat up and went to lay on one of the beds. I closed my eyes for a little.

Zzzzzzz....

Zzzzzzz....

"Levi?"

Is that an angel?

"No silly, it's me Hanji."

Huh?

Hanji is an angel. I knew it.

"You're adorable Levi. But you need to get up kiddo. Schools over."

Shit, did I fall asleep.

When I opened my eyes, Hanji was a few inches away from my face and I tried not to jump up. I looked into her eyes and she smiled at me.

"Wakes wakey my sweet baby. You're head doing alright?"

Did she just-

"Hey Levi, what're you-?"

Before I knew it, my lips touched her almost dry lips, she probably needed more lip gloss. My hand was on her neck which felt so soft due to her stray hairs.

Right when I thought to depen the kiss, Hanji pulled off of me.

"LEVI, WHAT THE HELL!?! WERE YOU HAVING A DIRTY DREAM?!"

"No. I did it because I like you."

"B-BUT I'M YOUR SCHOOL NURSE AND YOU'RE A HIGH SCHOOLER. I COULD GET FIRED!!"

"I'm a third dear. I'll be graduating this year and I'm 18. You don't gotta worry your pretty little head about anything."

I just gave up at that point. If I wanted to win miss's Hanjis love, I had to just go for it. I was tired of looking from afar. Even if she didn't feel the same way, she knew. And I would let her know I would fight to win her heart. I was an adult, it's time to be honest.

"I've loved you ever since freshmen year. I tried to tell myself at first that it was just a crush but it wasn't. I've never ever wanted anyone like this before. I don't care if you don't feel the same way, I'm already gonna make you fall in love with me so you might as well give up as well."

I just look at her with a straight face and she just stares right back at me. I see that her cheeks turn a bit pink and something inside me bubble, I caused that.