Undying Love pt. 4

So here's last part of Undying Love. This might seem a little to fast and very discontinued from the part 3 but I hope you still enjoy it.
-
5 year time skip... ^_^

It was about 7 when I woke up and I turned over to have sunlight shine into my face. I noticed Hanji was gone, probably making breakfast.

It's been about 3 years since Hanji & I got a place of our own. I wanted to move in with her after I graduated but she wouldn't allow it. She wanted me to make sure I wasn't moving to fast for my own good. I of course didn't want anything else but waking up to her. Corny, I know.

After a year and a half after I graduated, I proposed to Hanji. Nothing really stopped me from finally moving in with her after that.

I got up to use the bathroom and walked into the kitchen after to smell.... bacon. I walked up behind Hanji and embraced her. She didn't react much, she was still waking up as well. She was wearing one of my t-shirts from yesterday. One thing I will never get tired of.

"I'm so glad it's a Sunday." I spoke.

"Mm."

She finished and plated everything she made. She cooked some leftover vegetables from last night with rice with Bacon on the side.

We took it to the living room to watch tv. Hanji was sometimes lazy in the morning so I just fed her, I don't really mind. We turned the tv to the news and watched it while we ate.

"So, one of my students confessed to me the other day."

My hand froze from putting a piece Bacon in to her mouth. She motioned forward to put it in her mouth and I put it back on the plate.

"What the hell is wrong with your students? You have a ring on your finger, what more do you need to get these hormonal teenagers to stop lusting over you!!?!"

"Would a ring have stopped you? "

She already knew what my answer was gonna be.

"Hell no."

"Besides, what IS wrong with my students? I am a almost 30 year old school nurse, what are they seeing?"

"Well, if I certainly saw something, someone else was probably gonna notice as well."

"Yeah, what did you see in me anyway?"

"I'm not gonna tell you that."

"Awww, come on!! Pleeeeease."

"Nope."

She put on her grumpy face when her face suddenly looked like she knew something I didn't.

"If you tell me, I will tell you my secret."

Secret? What secret?

"Come on Levi!"

"Goddamit, fine!"

I paused before speaking and she bumped me with an annoying expression.

"Do you remember our first meeting?"

"Hmm.. Yes! It was in your 2nd year when you had detention and Erwin had made you help transport materials for a couple of teachers and me."

"No. It was in my 1st year."

"What?! No way, I don't remember you!"

"Well, I had long hair and looked like I was heavily depressed. I was also less muscular then I became in 2nd year."

"Ohhh... the kid who got hit with the basketball in the face! That was you!?"

"Ughh.. don't remind me. Anyways, my vision was very blurry at first so I couldn't fully see your face. You sounded so hyper like you enjoyed seeing a student in pain."

"Hey, I just enjoy helping my students!"

"And when you touched me, your hands felt clammy. You told me it would hurt and held my chin in place. My vision was more clear and I could see your face. You... it was like... (I can't believe I'm saying this.) like love at first sight."

"Wait... Is that why you ran away when I tried asking you if you wanted to rest after?"

She couldn't stop herself from laughing.

"I thought you were just antisocial."

"Yeah, way to ruin the mood."

"You love me."

"Tch."

I tried to keep myself from blushing but Hanji was making that stupid kid face like she just found out she was getting candy.

"Now what's your secret?"

It took her a few seconds for her to say something when she held her hand up and whispered into my ear.

When she dropped her hand, all I could think about was the first time we kissed.

I had so desperately wanted her to be mine. I wanted her all to myself and I would do anything. When I turned to look at Hanji, she had the brightest smile.

"You're... You are..."

"Yes. You are gonna be a father Levi Ackerman."

I stood up and pulled Hanji up into my arms, high enough to the point where she could reach to touch the ceiling. I layed my face right on her stomach as she giggled and stroked her hands through my hair.

"We are gonna have a baby. When did you find out? Wait.. You were sick!"

Hanji did say she threw up a few times this past week. I was so worried, I didn't think it was this.

I finally put her down on the couch and layed on top of her, my head never leaving her stomach.

"I don't what else I can say but.. Thank you."

"What are you thanking me for?"

"For loving me and giving me this."

I actually started crying. This surprised Hanji, I surprised myself as well. I was never a crier, even when I was a child. If I got hurt, I got up and forgot about it. Even when my mom screamed at me for being irresponsible.

"Aww, you are crying."

Hanji held me so kindly and I held her like she was the most precious thing in my life.

"Well, it's not gonna happen again." I sniffed.

"What about when our baby is born, will you not cry?"

"Shut up already and let me enjoy this."

We layed there for what felt like hours. I finally got up and noticed Hanji was asleep. I picked her up and carried her to our bed. I put her gently down. I went to the other side and got into bed to spoon her. I fell asleep to her soft snores and dreamed of Hanjis smiles and our future child's cries.

THE END OF UNDYING LOVE. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS. MORE ONE SHOTS IN THE FUTURE! ^_^ THANKYOU FOR READING AND CONTINUING TO READ! (Sorry if there were mistakes)(2/17/22: JEEZ I CAN'T BELIEVE I WROTE THIS 😭 KINDA CRINGE TBH.)