Undying Love pt. 3

Not really a summary, just saying it's kind of a time skip. Levi is gonna be graduating soon so yeah.
-
Levis pov.

"Levi~"

Hmm, who was talking? I'm frickin tired.

"Wake up sleepy head, it's already 12, we were gonna take eri out, remember?"

Eri? Who's Eri?

"I know, I'll get up if you kiss me."

Was that my voice?!

"Get up you big baby, I kiss you every day!"

H-Hanji?!

"Now get up before your daughter gets impatient! Maybe I'll kiss you then."

Daughter?! We have a daughter?!

"LEVI?!"

Shit, I'm waking up?! No!

"Levi?!"

I finally jumped up and I realized I was in class. Huh? I looked around and the students were laughing and giggling while Mr. Erwin didn't look amused.

"Mr. Ackerman, please refrain from falling asleep again. You are about to graduate so pay attention more."

I nodded and did what he asked.

But I couldn't help but feel a bit sour about being woke from that dream. It felt so real and I was with Hanji. And we had a daughter?! Oh how I wished I graduated already. I could imagine it all.

-

I can't believed Hanji said yes, it's been about a month now. She strictly said no close interactions in or outside of school unless it was at her house. She still felt guilty about going out with a high schooler but she liked me, I was an adult anyway so I could care less. I understood though, I didn't want to get her fired.

I wanted to see her now. Maybe we could do something after school. It was Saturday so no school tomorrow. I got my phone out to see if she would agree.

12:45
Hanj?

12:47
Yes Levi?

12:47
Can I stay over?

12:50
Hmm, how are your grades doing?

Shit, she always made sure my grades were good or if I was coming to school if I ever asked for anything. School is your first priority Levi, If you aren't doing well then we can't have much time together. Do I make myself clear? And that's until you graduate.

It's a good thing my grades were exceptionally better than average after that talk. I really couldn't handle not being with her for a long period of time.

12:52
Don't act like you don't know, you always ask all my teachers how I'm doing.

12:52
Hehe I guess. Fine, meet me at that cafe we went to last time and I'll pick you up. See you love. :3

Frick, I secretly loved it when she called me love. It made crazy inside, a little to crazy. Especially when you were more intimate. There was one time when we went a little farther than usual. She had stopped me of course. She asked me if I was a virgin and I had said yes. I wasn't embarrassed, I just wasn't someone who was so hung up on losing their virginity.

She said we have to wait until I graduated. I understood, I knew Hanji wasn't a virgin but I respected her choice. I just couldn't wait, I was thankful that we even could make out.

Maybe I should go check on her.

-

When I turned the corner, I could see a commotion in front of the door. It was a bunch of girls, what are they doing now?

When they saw me coming, they came up to me.

"Hi Levi Senpai?! What are you doing here."

"Tch, I need to talk to miss Hanji. What are you all doing here?"

"The new teachers trying to get with Mrs. Hanji, he's really handsome."

WHAT!?!

"Beat it before he comes out and sees you guys creeping on him."

All the girls whined and walked back to class.

I looked into the window and saw the new teacher. He was really tall with brown hair. Why the hell was he so close to her? Why did Hanji look so happy, she better not be flirting! After a few seconds, he walked away and was about to leave.

I moved and he came out, he turned to me and smiled.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Hoover. I'm new here. And yo-

"The names Levi, you better stay away from Hanji."

"Oh, okay. You must be Mr. Ackerman then."

"How do you know me?"

"Well, the girls talk about you and Hanji told me all about you. You are very close with her aren't you."

"That's none of your business. And it's Mrs. Zoe to you."

I quickly walked into the nurses office and saw Hanji sitting by her desk when she looked up and noticed me.

"Levi, what do I owe-"

"What were you doing with Mr. Hoover?"

"Well if you must know, he wanted to know about the students. Since he's new, he didn't want to get anyone's bad side so I gave him a few pointers."

Well he's on my bad side already.

"Don't get too close."

"What's that suppose to mean?" She said with a small smile.

"Are you jealous?"

I avoided her eye contact but I said no.

"You're so cute Levi. Don't worry, your the only one in my mind right now. So don't think I fall easy."

Shit.

"T-thats not what I'm trying to say, you know what I mean. I-im sorry!"

Fuck, I felt so guilty. Hanji would never think twice about cheating, why would she even flirt?

"Well hurry back to class, recess is almost over. I'll see you after school alright?"

I nodded and walked off.

Tbc..
-
Hopefully I can end it next chapter, I expected to end it this chapter actually but it didn't turn out that way. :) well, look forward to next one shot or part 4.