Chapter 1

Previously on Prologue

" oii!! You're making me dizzy. Put me down!! " I yelled through giggle. He puts me down " oops sorry " he kissed me again this time more passionately. We pulled away and continue strolling around the town.

We've been dating ever since. I can't be more happy. We are inseparable. I wonder what the future has for us. but as Long as I'm with Killua nothing matters to me.

Ambushed

Author P.O.V

Killua and Y/N have been dating for a year. It's early in the morning. Everyone is still asleep. Killua and Y/N is cuddling to each other while Gon on his own bed.

Y/N feeling the sunlight hitting her face, she decided to wake up. She tiredly open her eyes.

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up from the sunlight hitting my face. I tiredly open my eyes and rub my sleepiness away. As I tried to sit up. Note tried. I was pull back down. By the one and only Killua Zoldyck. My beloved boyfriend.

" get back to sleep, Y/N. It's still early " " but I'm used to wake up this early " " mmmmm~ just sleep a little longer " he whined. " fine " he smiled and pulled me closer. I snuggle to his chest inhaling his scent that I love so much.

1 hour later. I turn to Killua to see him still asleep " Killua~ wake up. It's noon " " 5 more minutes " " no " " 3 more minutes " " I want you to wake up on 3 " " mmm~ " " 1..... 2..... " he won't budge " 3 " still no respond. " oh well you asked for it " I begin tickling him. He burst out laughing " hahaha okay! Okay! I'm up! I'm up " he say between laughter. I giggle. " *pout* meanie "

" I'm gonna get ready, then we'll go to eat. Wake Gon up, Kay? " " okay " " don't fall back asleep " I say with a glare. " *sweat-dropped* o-okay " I went to the bathroom. As I close the door I heard him mumble " geez my girlfriend is scary " " I heard that!! " " I didn't say anything! " I giggle and close the door and get ready for the day.

I took a warm bath. ' ah~ it's so refreshing ' I thought enjoying the warmth. I step out of the shower and put on my clothes. Just as I was about to put my top I look at my reflection to see my necklace ( A/N: pic above and yeah I made it myself, it's my current necklace that I'm wearing ) I trace the stone with my finger and sigh. This isn't a normal necklace.

It's the source of my power, it's basically attached to me. It held a powerful magic. With this I can fly, create weapons from elements, heal, detect poison, and there's more for me to unlock. It's so powerful that make people wants it and they hunt me.

But they didn't know that this necklace only works for me. A lot of people dies trying to use it. But I didn't. Why? That I will never know. All I know is I've been wearing it since I was a baby, and bandits have been after me since.

I proceed wearing my shirt and brush my hair. Once I'm done I went out of the bathroom. "Killua, the bathroom is free now " "okay" he stood up and walk over to me. He peck me on my lips and went to the bathroom.

Time-skip

We are on our way to cafe to have our lunch. The waitress kept looking at Killua and it pisses me off. Killua must've sense it cause he turn to me with a smirk. He leans in " you don't have to be jealous, you're the Apple of my eyes and always will " I blushed and hit him softly on his shoulder.

The same waitress came to our table to take our orders. Killua is the last " what's your order cutie~ " she said with a flirty voice. Make me wanna puke. Killua turn to her " I'll take pasta please " " sure~ " she wink at him. Killua turn to me " I feel sorry for her " I just giggle.

She came back a moment later " here's your order *she took out a piece of paper* and here's my number. Call me~ " " sorry but no. I already have the girl of my dream " he respond as he place a hand on top of mine and peck my cheek. I blushed and smile at him which he return with a bright smile.

The waitress frown and turn to me " seriously? Her? " " yeah, so? " " just ditch her. Beside *flips her hair and gesture her whole body* everyone wants this~ " she said flirtatiously. Killua send her a disgust look " why would I want you " " cause I'm beautiful~ " " do you know what ogre is? " " of course, those ugly green creature " she respond with a confused face " yeah, would you like to see one? " " uh yeah? " " look into a mirror " she looks taken aback " rude " " I wouldn't be if you didn't insult my princess " I blushed he never called me princess.

She just walk away. She came back with a guy. " excuse me sir " Killua turn to him " can I help you " " you insult one of my this girl " " I'll say the same thing as I did to her, I wouldn't insult her if she didn't insult my princess " the guy grabbed Killua by his collar " well that's my Sister you're talking about " " like I care " he drag him outside I ran after them. The guy punched Killua and I wouldn't stay hehind.

" that's enough!! " I yelled. " Y/N I can handle this " " but Killua- " " don't worry " he stood up only to be punch again. Killua is just holding back. I can't watch it any longer. I jump in front of him. My necklace glow red as I use air bending and make him flew.

I approach him and crouch in front of him "think before you act, don't act all high and mighty " he look down to my necklace which came out from my shirt as I jump. " t-that necklace, I thought it's only a myth" " myth. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist " I knock him unconscious. I walk towards Killua " you're injured " " I'm okay " " I'll heal you " I place my hand on his wound as my necklace glow fuchsia and his wound healed.

Time-skip

We are walking around the town enjoying everything we can do. When all the sudden a group of men approach us. " you! " one of them state while pointing at me. " yes? " I question emotionless.

" hand over that necklace " " why should I " "hand it over or I'll kill you" I can sense that they're stronger than us. I grab Killua and Gon's hand and took off running.

We end up by a cliff. 'Shit' " haha you're cornered " ' I can fly but I can't carry them too' I thought. I turn to Killua and Gon " looks like we have no choice but to face them. One of them throw a punch at me but I dodge it easily. I turn to see how Killua and Gon doing to see them having problem. One of them push Killua of the cliff I ran towards him and grab his arm " Killua!! Hang on " I yelled. I swing him and he land safely on the ground while I'm still near the cliff the ground beneath me crumble as I fall of the cliff.

" Y/N!!! " I hear Killua yelling for me. I'm too panicked that I can't concentrate on creating a wing for me to fly. I fall to the sea the wave is too strong for me to swim. Slowly I lost my breath and fall unconscious. I was dragged by the see to who knows where.

*to be continued*

A/N : that's it for this chapter. I have to wait for more idea to come. But don't worry more chapter will be coming. Bye!!!