Chapter 2

Previously on Chapter 1

One of them push Killua of the cliff I ran towards him and grab his arm " Killua!! Hang on " I yelled. I swing him and he land safely on the ground while I'm still near the cliff the ground beneath me crumble as I fall of the cliff.

" Y/N!!! " I hear Killua yelling for me. I'm too panicked that I can't concentrate on creating a wing for me to fly. I fall to the sea the wave is too strong for me to swim. Slowly I lost my breath and fall unconscious. I was dragged by the see to who knows where.

Meeting New People

Author P.O.V

After being dragged by the ocean waves Y/N end up in a shore of an island, she's still unconscious and in a weak state.

A guy with a silver hair wearing a mask just got back from a mission and came across the shore she's in. " hey! There's an unconscious girl here " the person with the guy approach him " where? " " over there *pointing to the unconscious girl* " " you're right" the silvered hair guy approach the unconscious girl and place a finger on her neck to check for any vital sign.

" she's still alive, but her vital point is weak. I'm guessing she's been drowning " " then lets take her with us " he nod in agreement and pick up the girl. They arrived in the hospital and took her to a room. Laid her gently on the bed. The medic came not long after that and start tending her wound.

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

My whole body felt stiff like I didn't move it for weeks. I force my eyelid open and immediately was welcomed by a bright light. I blink a few time to adjust my eyes, once it's adjust I take a look at my surrounding to see I'm in a room with all white.

I try to sit up only to feel sharp pain on my back. " easy, you're still injured. Don't force yourself up " I turn to see a guy with silver hair, he's wearing a mask so I couldn't see his face. " um who are you? " " I'm Hatake Kakashi " " and where am I? " " you're in hospital of Konohagakure " I just nod in understanding. He left me to rest so I just lay back down. Then I remember what caused me to be hospitalized. Killua, Gon and I fighting against bandits. I saved Killua and fall of the cliff which leads me here.

' Killua... I hope you're okay. But I can't go looking for you. I'm scared to get ambushed again. I'm sorry I'm such a coward ' I thought as a tear slip from my eye. Then I let myself fall into deep slumber.

The Next Day

I woke up the next day and notice its still early. I heard the door opening. I turn to see the same person as yesterday. Kakashi. " how are you feeling? " " I'm feeling just fine " " good, the doctor said you could check out of the hospital now " " okay " " I bought you new clothes, since your old one is pretty torn " he said handing me a pair of clothes (pic above) " thank you. Um... Why does this outfit reminds me of a ninja? " " because this village is filled with shinobi " " no wonder " he step out for me to change.

After I'm done I went out of the room to find him standing outside. " okay you're all done. Now follow me, I need you to meet the Hokage" " Hokage? " " the leader of this village " " ah... I see "

After a while of walking we arrived at the biggest building here. Kakashi leads me to a room. He knock and wait until we hear a faint 'come in' from behind the door. He open it. I enter the room to meet a old guy, whom I guess is the Hokage. " come on in, little girl " I stepped forward. " welcome to Konoha, may I know your name? " I bow " I'm Y/N L/N. nice to meet you Hokage-sama "

He ask me a few question. " do you know how to fight? " " I do " " are you a ninja? " "no I'm a Hunter " ( just pretend they know both world ) " ah... A hunter, then how come you're here? " " I was ambushed, I fell of the cliff trying to save someone precious to me? " " family? " " no " " friends? " " no " " oh~ lover " I blushed and look down giving a small nod. " *chuckle* then where is he? " I start tearing up " that's the thing, we got separated because of that ambushed " " oh. Sorry to hear that " " and I can't go out there. I'm scared to get ambushed again " " I understand. Do you know why they attack you "

I nod. I reach up and take out my necklace from my shirt " they are after this " his eyes widened " that necklace... I thought it was just a myth " " it's a myth doesn't mean it doesn't exist right? " " r-right "

After a while of talking he allowed me to stay here, on one condition. I have to join a team. Kakashi's team to be more specific. I'll meet them tomorrow. Kakashi lead me to an apartment and gave me a key. I open it and enters my new home.

" welcome to your new home " " thank you " " this place has all you need. The Hokage instructed someone to buy all your needs " I nod in gratitude. " okay, I better get going, I need to tell the others about your arrival" " hai " with that he left.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I'm done I wrap a towel around me and walk towards the wardrobe. Once I open them I saw it was filled with outfits ' wow he wasn't kidding. The Hokage did supply me ' I thought with a smile. I took a pair of pajamas and put it on. I lay on my bed.

' Killua... I hope you can find me. I missed you so much ' I thought as I cried silently. I finally drift of to a deep sleep.

Tomorrow I'll be put on a squad. I'll meet new people. But that doesn't change what I truly want. I want to be reunite with Killua, Gon, Kurapika and Leorio.

*to be continued*

A/N : that's it for this chapter, sorry if it sucks this is my first time creating a crossover stories. More parts coming up, so patiently wait for them. Write a commend and I accept request. Bye!!!