Chapter 5

Previously on Chapter 4

Last night I dreamt of her, we are in a garden, she's wearing a ninja outfit. " Killua, I'm still alive. I'm in a place called Konohagakure, a place full of shinobi. Come and find me " then she faded. I woke up after that.

I don't know wether to believe or not, but it felt so real. I remember Y/N has power that has yet to be unlock, maybe this is one of them. Sending messages through dreams. Yeah, it could be. But at the same time maybe not. I don't wanna let my hopes up and feeling more disappointed when it turn out fake. So I'm just gonna ignore it. Is what I decided without knowing its a bad mistake, that my dream was real.

First Mission as A Shinobi or So I Thought

Kakashi told me to get ready early today saying I'm gonna have my first mission as a shinobi. I've been fighting enemy as a Hunter I wonder what it feels like to fight as a shinobi. Anyway, I'm taking a shower. Once I'm done I put on my outfit. Just as I was about to put my top I look at my necklace, I hold it between my fingers.

' because of this necklace I got separate from Killua, this necklace is a curse. But then again this necklace always protect me. If I didn't have it I would've be dead by now.

Flashback

" hey brat!!! Come back here. Who said you can go away " I kept running ignoring the people whose chasing after me. These people has been torturing me ever since I came under their roof. They treat me like a slave. Whipping me, cutting me, electrocute me. But I always heal faster than any other kid that experience the same as me. I never knew the reason. At least not yet.

I kept running and running until I came to a dead end. " *evil chuckle* looks you got no where to go ". I look at them wide-eyed " please let me go, don't hurt me anymore " I plead as I keep taking a step backward until my back hit the wall.

They just ignore my plead and took out a gun " pathetic. *points the gun at me* you are no use to us anyway. I'll set you free. To death!!! " he then shot the gun at me. I just close my eyes. But the impact never came. As I open my eyes I was shocked. There's a shield around me stopping the bullets. As I look down at my necklace I notice its glowing silver. I glow died down as the bullet fall to the ground.

I focus on my necklace and it glow blue, I start floating and I think it to take me up and It did, I guess it follows my mind. That's when I know this necklace gave me powers to do many things.

End of Flashback

I shook my head as I came back to reality, I step out of the bathroom and proceed to get out of my apartment. Leaving after I've lock the door towards our meeting place near a bridge. As I'm nearing the bridge I was stopped by someone calling my name. I recognize as Kiba as Naruto introduce me to him a week ago. Yes I've met his friends they're pretty friendly. " yes? is there anything you need?" " well, I wanna say that I like you, after Naruto introduce you to us a week ago " I notice he's blushing. " I uh- don't know what to say, I'm sorry kiba. but I um... don't feel the same, my heart belongs to someone" he look at me sad but nod " it's okay Y/N. but if that guy ever hurt you, you know where to find me" with that he ran away. I sigh thats the seventh confession I've received the pass few days. I didn't notice a certain boy is listening to our conversations, along with my other confession.

I proceed my walking to the bridge, I notice everyone is there except Sasuke. He came a few minutes after I did.

" hey guys, sorry I'm late. I lost track of time cause of a little... Flashback " I mumble the last word. " what was that " Kakashi-sensei ask out of curiosity. " n-nothing " "anyway we're gonna go as a guard, to a place called York New City " my heart stopped when I heard Kakashi-sensei said that. That's the last place I'm with Killua before we got ambushed and separated.