Chapter 4

Previously on Chapter 3

Killua Side

I kept coming back to the cliff where I'm last with Y/N. I can't believe I've lost her. I collapse on my knees near the cliff and start sobbing. " Y/N!!!! " I scream until my throat hurts. " why? Why do you have to leave me like this? " I say with a weak voice.

" Killua?! " I heard someone yelling my name. I turn to see Gon. Ever since I lost Y/N, Gon never left my side. He kept trying to cheer me, but nothing works. All I want is to have her back. To have Y/N back. My girl.

Shinobi Test

It's been a week since I got here, I still need to get use with my new surrounding. Kakashi-sensei is going to test me wether or not I'm really worth being a shinobi. It's early in the morning and I'm getting ready to meet them. I put on the ninja outfit Kakashi-sensei got for me the first time I got here.

Once I'm done I went to the kitchen to prepare a breakfast for me cause I need the energy if I have to fight Kakashi-sensei. Once I'm done I went outside and lock my apartment door, and head towards the training ground.

After a while of walking I got bored, I decided to just fly. I concentrate on flying and my necklace glow blue, and I start to float, then I took of flying towards the training ground

After a while of flying I finally reach the training ground to see the others already there. They didn't seem to notice that I'm flying above them. I deactivate my flying ability and land in front of them, making them jump.

" how did you appear out of nowhere? " " I was flying " " you can fly?! " they shout making me flinch and cover my ears " geez no need to scream, you're making me go deaf if you keep doing that " " s-sorry Y/N " I just smile. I turn to Kakashi sensei " so sensei, what am I gonna do? " " battle against me of course " " okay *point at the others* what do they do? " " they are just gonna watch, they already done this test " "okay then" " *taking out a bell* the rule is simple, you just have to take this from me " " that's it " I ask surprised. I hear a snicker " why are you laughing guys? " I ask them confused.

" trust me Y/N, it won't be easy " Sasuke said with a smirk. That sparks my interest "then what are we waiting for?! I'm up for challenges " I yelled enthusiastically making the others sweat-dropped.

" okay, begin!!! " my necklace glow white as I appear behind him using my speed. I try to snatch the bell but he moved away. " you're fast, I give you that " he compliment. I huffed and concentrated to make my necklace glow red so I could use bending. I use earth bending to make the ground shake as he loose balance I activate my speed as my necklace glow white and quickly snatch the bell. This time I succeed to do so.

I twirl the bell in my fingers, my face wearing victorious smile " I win sensei ". He look at me shock before smiling or I thought he's smiling, I don't know he's wearing a mask. " well done Y/N, you're officially a shinobi and our comrade " I just smile. " you'll have your first mission tomorrow, now I'll have to go. Bye " he poofed away.

Naruto ran to me and give me a hug " congrats! Y/N-chan " I hug him back " thanks Naruto " oblivious to a glare Sasuke sent to Naruto.

Sasuke P.O.V

'That dobe, he kept getting her attention. Ugh. Wait why am I even affected. *sigh* I guess I really do like her. And I'll make her mine soon. I have to before she fall for someone else' I thought without knowing she already did. I kept glaring at Naruto, but he didn't seem to notice because he kept hugging my Y/N. yeah my Y/N.

Y/N P.O.V

After celebrating a bit, I decided to head home. I prepare myself to bed. ' Killua, I miss you. Do you know that I'm still alive? I wish you could find me ' I thought as tears escape my eyes. Unbeknown to me my necklace glowing orange, it's connected to Killua's dream that he's dreaming of me being alive.

Killua's Side (Killua's P.O.V)

The Next Day

I've been horrible. The others kept trying to comfort me, but the only person that can comfort me is my Y/N. my baby. I believe she's still alive, that the ocean drag her somewhere, that she's safe somewhere. I'll find her, I'm sure of it. Last night I dreamt of her, we are in a garden, she's wearing a ninja outfit. " Killua, I'm still alive. I'm in a place called Konohagakure, a place full of shinobi. Come and find me " then she faded. I woke up after that.

I don't know wether to believe or not, but it felt so real. I remember Y/N has power that has yet to be unlock, maybe this is one of them. Sending messages through dreams. Yeah, it could be. But at the same time maybe not. I don't wanna let my hopes up and feeling more disappointed when it turn out fake. So I'm just gonna ignore it. Is what I decided without knowing its a bad mistake, that my dream was real.

*to be continued*

A/N : that's it for this chapter, my head is hot right now, thinking of the story line. So I need to rest. Don't worry I'll update more parts. Thanks for reading, hope you guys like it. Bye!!!