Chapter 10

Previously on Chapter 9

"Um..." We look up to see Naruto pale. "You have a really serious face there.... Am I gonna be okay?" "Oh.... You'll be fine" I say with a smile. I took out a bandage and start wrapping his hand. Killua pull me with him "don't get too close with him, Y/N" he said with a pout. I chuckle "no need to be jealous. You're the only one for me" I say. He blushed and look away "cut it out! You're embarrassing me!" "You never change" I say between laughter. He laugh with me and grab my hand. We continue our way to The Land of Wave.

-Journey to the Land of Wave: Part 2-

Y/N P.O.V

We are sitting on a boat, continuing our journey to the Land of Wave. We didn't use the engine in fear of giving our location away to our enemy. So we just row this boat instead. I'm sitting in between Killua and Sasuke. We sat in silent listening to Mr. Tazuna's reason why he lied to us.

After the explanation we all stayed silent until it was broken by Sakura "so since you're the bridge builder... You're standing on his way. That's why they're after you" she said. But then something Tazuna did pisses me off. He use guilt-trip (is that what you call it?). In the end we all agree to continue escorting him to his home.

"We're getting close... No one has notice us so far. You should be able to see the bridge soon." The one who's working in the boat told us. "Woah its huge!!" Naruto yelled. Earning a smack in the head by Sasuke and a scold from Killua. "Don't yell Naruto! Why do you think we cut out the engine and rowing instead? Do you want us to get caught! Baka!" Killua scold him. I place my hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

We finally reached to the shore. I sigh "it's a good think we didn't get caught." Killua wrap his arm around my shoulder "yeah we sure did" Killua said glaring at Naruto. "Calm down Killua" I say softly at him. I just kiss his cheek making then turn scarlet. "W-what was that for?" He stutter "to calm you down... What else?" I say giggling. I heard scoff next to me, I turn to see Sasuke... Looking irritated. 'Why would he be? Is he still not over the fact that I rejected him?' I thought, but then just shrug it off.

We come to the clearing. Naruto being Naruto don't wanna loose to Sasuke run forward and randomly throw his Kunai. Sakura and Mr. Tazuna flinch. "Naruto! Those Kunai are dangerous, use it carefully" Kakashi-sensei scold him. "Stop trying to scare me, ya' little runt!" Mr. Tazuna yelled. Sakura went over and smack his head. She spread the bush to see a white rabbit. "Weird they only have white fur during winter. Unless.... They're decoy" my necklace glow green. 'Someone's around' I thought looking around. Then out of no where there's a huge sword flying towards us. "Everyone! Get down!" Kakashi yelled. They did except me. My necklace glow silver and a shield formed around me. The sword deflect after hitting my shield and punctured itself to a tree. Then out of no where there's a ninja appear and standing on top of the sword.

"Well... Only one person I know that's able to do that" he said pointing at me. "The possessor of the cursed necklace 'demon stone'. I always know it does exist *chuckle evilly* never thought I'd live to see it" "so you're after my necklace now?" "No... I'm not stupid to not know the consequences of using that. Only you who could use it. Other people trying to use it will die a terrible death" "Tch. I'm surprise you know it. Most people are stupid. Taking it by force only to die attempting to use it for their own selfish desire"

"Enough chit chatting. I need to finish my Mission *pointing at Mr. Tazuna* I need to kill the bridge builder" he said. He start charging at Mr. Tazuna. I appear in front of him and create a sword of my own as my necklace glow red. I swung it at him and he duck kicking my in the stomach sending me flying. Killua caught me he place me down "you okay?" I nod "yeah... Thanks Killua." He nod smiling at me.

Kakashi-sensei is caught in a water dome. "Everyone get the bridge builder and get out of here!" He yelled at us. "And leave you to die?! Not a chance!" I yelled back. Zabuza's clone appear behind me knocking me out cold by hitting my head really hard.

Killua P.O.V

I was pissed off "how there you hurt my Girl?!" I yelled out of anger and went to Attack him. But I got kick in the stomach and flow away into a tree, knocking me out cold.

Time-skip

When I woke up I notice I'm laying in a futon. But who's house is this? I look around the room I'm in and notice there's another futon next to me and laying on it is Y/N. I bolt up to go to her only to collapse again. "Slowly... You just woke up. You got hurt pretty badly back there" I turn to see a woman. "I'm Tsunami. Tazuna's my Father" I nod. "So I'm guessing I'm in his house?" She nod with a smile on her face. I got up slowly and walk over to Y/N. Sitting down next to her and held her hand. "She's okay..... She'll wake up any second now" just as she said that, Y/N's eyes flutter open.

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up in a room. A room I didn't recognise at all. I try to sit up and groan as my head is aching pretty badly. I felt my hand is being held. I turn to see a boy, with snow white hair looking at me, with worried eyes. "Are you feeling okay?" He ask me gently. "I'm okay but...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who are you?"

~~~~~~~~~~

*to be continued*

A/N: oh no?! Y/N-Chan lost her memories. How's Killua gonna take this situation, remembering how deep his love for Y/N is. Wanna know? Patiently wait for the next chapter. Coming soon...

Bye!!