Teenage Yandere ***** x Reader

LANGUAGE WARNING I SWEAR A LOT. Also warning there will be blood, guts and fucked up shit that came out of my mind and im making the love interested a secret till i feel like sharing  im sorry but i thought this would be funny. This will be sad and im sorry well you may not find this sad but hey-ho-lets-a-go

oh this is for male and female readers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no pov yet may stay in this for the whole thing .. meh.

It was a normal day for the high school (Ima British)  you go to, well close to normal, one thing is bugging you thought. Yes the sun was shining not a cloud in the sky it was a beautiful day, but that was not what was wrong.  It was quite.. to quite. You have been sat in my normal place waiting for your friends. The thing is, every one of your friends have been going missing each day. Starting with Mia, then Jessica, Hannah, Allen, then Josh and then Jake. Some others have gone missing but that did not bother you right now. The only friend you had left was your best friend and she had not appeared yet. You take out your phone and call your friend but there was no answer. You went to stand up and leave but your stopped by a shout and you was tackled to the floor. "(Y/N) !!!" it was your best friend. "ABBIE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T DO THAT!" you shout. 

(im back in the story anyone happy and im your best friends and who says i have no friends XD)

Abbie chuchked and kissed your cheek as she dose in a friendly way and got off you and laughed "im sorry" she said. You huff and stand up "no your not" you say and dust yourself off. You made sure your (you can pick your outfit) was not dirty and looked at your friend. Abbie was in a pair of black leggings black and white pumps and her Bendy and The Ink Machine Quest for the Ink Machine top that she loved so much. She was also a few feet taller then you. (I love BATIM please no hate if you dont like it but come on them two are so cute <3)

 (I love BATIM please no hate if you dont like it but come on them two are so cute <3)

(This top is actual for sale ill leave the link to the seller here : https://www.redbubble.com/people/sgi-creations/works/26122307-bendy-and-boris-the-quest-for-the-ink-machine?body_color=black&p=mens-graphic-t-shirt&size=medium&utm_source=google&utm_medium=google_products&utm_campaign=shopping&country_code=GB&gclid=CjwKEAjwja_JBRD8idHpxaz0t3wSJAB4rXW5KAqJ2ybyOtOMS00N7XARvsYJnA3g9foUxxhHfd5L9xoCc7Hw_wcB ) 

"so where have you been Abbie?" you was. Abbie smiled at you "i just had something i needed to proper for someone no biggy" she replied. You went to ask more about it knowing Abbie though if she wanted to tell you what it was she would have. You sigh and the two of you went to first lesson. The thing is you still feel like something is wrong. You thought seeing your friend ok would make things better but no. You feel worse as you walk closer to the schooling building and you can not shake it. Your first class was PE so you went to the hall you see one of the popular girls walked in before you and Abbie and all you hears was a scream and a thud. You ran in to see what happened and your stomach turn. There in front of you was Mia, Jessica, Hannah, Allen, Josh, Jake, and the other missing people. But this was not the way you wanted to see them again. Each one had there head cut clean off there chests was split open hearts removed and in there mouths. they was lined up in a straight line on the bleachers the once purple fabric now stained red on the wall above the body's written in blood was 'my dear (y/n) i did this for you' You stumble back into Abbie who was stood behind you turn around and see the smile on her face. It made you sick to your stomach. You then put it all together, fresh dead body's.. each cut with surgeon skills that no teenager could do apart from one person. Abbie, she even said she was making something for someone. Tears slipped from your eyes and abbie tilted her head to the side "why are you crying don't you like this?" she start to cry more shacking. Abbie held you close and licked the tears away "they got in the way my dear they had to go" she said. You tried to push her away shacking "G-GET AWAY FROM ME!" you shouted and did the one thing you knew was a fuck up as soon as you did it. You slapped her. Abbie froze feeling this and blinked. She growled and gripped your around and took out a gun putting it to your head. "you should not have done that sweetie" she said placing her lips to mine to what i dont know why but i kissed back.

Abbie's POV.

i hold my dear beloveds body to my chest as we part from the kiss i whispered "no one other then me can have you now" i say and pull the trigger watching the light drain from (y/n)'s perfect eyes. People was watching now screaming crying and some called the police. I lay (y/n) down on the floor and smiled closing there eyes and then put the gun to my own head and pull.

a note in my hand was the only thing i left behind

"As fast as a life can be given it can be taken away, this was not  a tragic ending but the start of a beautiful new beginning. Please don't cry for us everything is good now.

Abbie."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS. I was going to make it a joker one but i thought it would be fun to do it with me instead. im so sorry but i hope you like it again and im gonna wright up some more things like this soon. Oh and im also not like that really so no need to be scared i hope you still love me :( ..

love you all

Abbie 

oxox 

*A few hours later* 

What did i do? 

Batman X ReadersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara