Chapter Three

And I knew from the first note played

I'd be breaking all my rules to see you

You smile that beautiful smile and

All the girls in the front row scream your name” - Superstar, Taylor Swift

Niall

“So, boys, do you have any interesting fan stories?” asks the hostess, smiling happily.

“I got a carrot” says Louis proudly. The studio audience laughs a bit at that. Louis pulls a carrot out of his back pocket. “This one” he says, grinning. The crowd laughs again.

“Anyone else?” asks the hostess.

“Someone chucked a spoon at my head” Liam says, looking a bit put out by it. I remember that. He screamed much higher then I have ever heard him scream.

“I'm sorry” says the hostess sympathetically. The crowd laughs.

“That wasn't funny!” says Louis, faking outrage. The crowd laughs harder.

“I found this video on my Twitter” I say.

“Oh, really?” asks Louis sarcastically.

“She was fantastic!” I say, defensive.

“I knew you loved her!” Louis says triumphantly. The hostess leans forward.

“Care to explain?” she asks.

“It's called 'My Sister Singing What Makes You Beautiful'” I say. “The singer's fantastic. Look it up!”

“You didn't deny that you like her” says Louis.

“Shut it” I snap. The crowd laughs.

“That wasn't funny” Louis grumbles. They laugh harder. “Should I start into the story of how my dog died?” Louis asks. They laugh even harder. Harry pats Louis on the back.

“They're just sick people, Lou” he says, while grinning good-naturedly at the crowd.

They laugh again. “YOU PEOPLE ARE AWFUL!” shouts Louis, and then he starts fake-crying on Harry's shoulder.

“And we're out of time!” says the hostess. Louis looks up, grinning crazily. I try not to laugh. “One Direction, everyone!” We all stand up, take a bow, and walk offstage.

“You know you love her” Louis sings happily, as soon as the stage door closes behind us. I round on him.

“You had to bring that up on a LIVE interview?” I ask, trying my best to sound angry. I'm not really that upset. Louis says stuff like this all the time.