Chapter Nine

“I don't know but...

I think I may be fallin' for you

Dropping so quickly” - Fallin' For You, Colbie Caillat

Tierney

Louis pulls me into the restaurant. “What do you want?” he asks.

“Er, is there a menu?” I ask, half-smiling. Louis looks like a kid in a candy store. His face is lit up, he's just so excited.

“You should get some of everything” Louis says. “It's all amazing, anyway, and whatever you don't eat you can give to me.”

“You order for me” I say. “I don't want all that responsibility.” Louis laughs.

“You're not a vegetarian or anything, are you?” he asks.

“Nope” I reply. “I was for about a month, realized I couldn't cop it, and went back to my carnivorous ways.”

“What changed you back?” Louis asks.

“Bacon” I reply.

“Right” Louis says. “I agree. A life without bacon isn't really a life.” The others catch up to us, and Harry goes with Louis to order, leaving me with Zayn, Liam, and Niall to find a table. Zayn and Liam slide into one side, leaving Niall and I sitting next to each other with one space on the end. Niall slides in first, and then me. We're all sort of silent, until Louis and Harry return.

Louis slides in next to me. “So” he says. “What were you all talking about?”

“How completely sexy you are” Zayn replies, face completely straight. I get the feeling he's completely mad and really good at hiding it.

“You're right” Louis says, grinning. “And I'm sure Tierney agreed with you?”

“Nope” I tell him. “We were arguing over it, actually. I was saying that there's no way you could ever be sexy, and also questioning Zayn's taste in men.”

“We compromised” Zayn says. “We decided that Harry's the sexiest.”

“Aw, love you too!” says Harry, giving Zayn a hug.

“I want a hug!” I protest. Harry grins.

“Remind me later” he says. Louis laughs.

“But seriously” he says. “You know I'm the sexiest, right?” Zayn and I look at each other, and then burst out laughing simultaneously. Louis fake pouts. Niall groans. We all turn to him.

“Can you just knock it off?” he asks grumpily.

“What's wrong, mate?” asks Liam.

“He's jealous” Zayn decides. “Don't worry, Niall, I love you more then Harry.” I can see Niall struggling to hold back a laugh, but he fails, and it escapes.