I'm single af- Got7

Jinyoung POV

"MY BABY IS TOO YOUNG TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!!" I screeched as I shot up in bed. 

My members (a/n i kept writing memebers, and laughing and going like where is the lie) surrounding me all quickly looked at me. 

I was in a blindly white room, in a bed with tubes and monitors surrounding me. I was in a hospital, that part was clear, but why?

I also had this very vivid dream that the popular ships, markson, 2jae, yugbam, were all real.

"Thank goodness you're awake, mom. You passed out during practice due to lack of sleep." jaebum said to me in his gentle leader voice. 

"We missed you so much!"

"Don't go again. Who else would I disrespect?"(a/n we all know who said that)

"Jackson freaked out."

That explains why i'm here. "Wait.....how long have i been out." I ask my fellow members after they calmed down. 

They all looked at each other. 

"Three days." Mark said quietly.

Three days. Three days. Three days! THREE DAYS!!!!  

"That long!!!"I yelled. I stared as they all nodded. 

"Hyung, the doctor said that while you were asleep you kept saying about someone being too young." Youngjae said curiously. 

 I Iaughed a little at he stupidness of my dream. "Well, Youngjae I had a dream that you and jaebum were dating. mark and jackson, and bambam and yugyeom were also dating. Weird right. That would never happen."

They all looked nervously at each other.

"Well....." Yugyeom started quietly. 

"Mark and me are dating." Jackson said. That wasn't a big surprise but seriously.

"Me and JaeJae are as well." Jaebum said. 

I stared at them. They all looked pretty nervous. 

"Anyone else." I said directing the question to bambam and yugyeom.

Their eyes widened and they looked down. 

"Us as well." The giant maknae said. 

The awkward silence took over. 

"I'm not that mad, if that is what you guys are thinking." I said surprising all of them.

They looked at me. Then one by one they smiled. 

"Just I can't help thinking of something kind of sad..." I mumbled quietly.  The group leaned forward to hear what I need to say. 

"I'm single af."

They laughed, happy that I support them. 

-=-=-=-=-=-====-=-==--=--==-====-=-=-==-==-=-=

This really is really short, I know. I am updating today because my grandparents are coming to my house tomorrow because of my birthday which was yesterday. I am going to be busy and want to update early instead of late. 

Imma do an exo oneshot next, then seventeen, then bap, then individual otps. These first chapters are just to kinda set the stage for what otps i'll be writing about. Also i am thinking of doing a sweg family and an eyeliner family oneshot, but idk.

-M