Chapter 16

Madison P.O.V.

"So are you gonna tell me where we're going?" I asked Matt. He's taking us on our date and I have no idea of where we're going. "Nope, it's a surprise." He said with a smirk on his face. Okay so now I'm really irritated because I just wanna know where we're going. I hope that this dress is okay. "Yeah you look absolutely beautiful." Matt said with a smile on his face. "Oh did I say that out loud?" I asked. Matt nodded while laughing.

Matt ended up taking me to this gorgeous restaurant and I had such a great time. Geez this boy is amazing, like I can talk to him about anything. I love him so much. Shit... Did I just say that I love him? Well obviously I can't tell him that because we've only been official for a few days. Ughhhh what am I gonna do with myself? "What's wrong you seem stressed?" Matt asked. We're sitting in the sand right now and watching the sunset. "Just got a lot on my mind with soccer I guess." I said. I really wanna go pro with soccer but it's hard because it takes me a lot of training. "Well I can take your mind off of that." Matt said. He scooted closer to me and kissed me. What's more romantic than making out on the beach with your boyfriend?

Paige P.O.V.

"Sooo what colors are you thinking?" Jack asked. Right now we're trying to make plans for the wedding. "I'm thinking red? Like red bridesmaids dresses and for the guys black tux with red tie?" I asked a little unsure. "Whatever you want baby." Jack said while giving me a quick peck on the lips.

So the wedding is planned pretty organized. We plan on getting married at Martha's Vineyard in a chapel and then have the reception in a big ballroom. Honeymoon... I was thinking Bahamas because who doesn't like the Bahamas? Oh and the bachelorette party and bachelor party is gonna be in Vegas. This is gonna be two interesting parties.

Jen P.O.V.

"Okay so tell me why you're getting me all dolled up again?" I asked Becca as she curled my hair. "It's a surprise." She said with a smirk on her face. I really have no idea what's going on. Becca is curling my hair while Paige is doing my makeup and Kylie is getting me an outfit out. "What are you guys setting me up on a blind date or something?" I asked jokingly. "Something like that." Paige said.

The girls actually did a really good job. Kylie picked me out a white v-neck with a gray cardigan and a navy blue skirt with white vans. "Okay now go downstairs to meet your escort." Becca said. "Ugh fine." I said. I'm not really excited about this.

When I got downstairs, Cam was standing there with a rose in his hand. "This is for you." Cam said while handing me the rose. "Thank you. You're not my date, are you?" I asked. "Wow love you too Jen, and no I'm not. I'm supposed to be your 'escort'." Cam said while making quotation marks when he said escort. I answered with an okay and followed Cam.

He lead me through the woods to this big open field with a lake. "Wow..." I said, this was really pretty. I'm speechless. "You like it?" Someone asked from behind us. I know that voice. I turned around to find Shawn standing there with a guitar in his hand. "Have fun." Cam said while walking away. "May I sing for you?" Shawn asked. "Sure." I said with a smile on my face. Shawn started playing his guitar and singing All of Me by john legend. (A/N I know this is 5 years later, but I don't know any songs that will be in the future so just go along with the song choice lol.)

"You were amazing." I said while clapping my hands. "Thank you." Shawn said. He still knows how to melt my heart. "You wanna take a walk?" Shawn asked. I agreed and followed Shawn. While we were walking I saw that Shawn kept trying to hold my hand, but would hesitate. So I decided to interlock our fingers myself. This put a huge smile on Shawn's face. "Okay so I just wanna ask something." Shawn said. "Ask away." I replied. "Well, I know I messed up and I keep telling you that but that doesn't change anything. I know I have to earn your trust back, which I'm trying to do. I really want a second chance. I love and miss you so much. I just wanna go back to what we used to be." Shawn said. "I'm willing to try this again, but you have to promise that you won't break my heart again." I said. "I promise. I swear that I won't." Shawn said hope filling his eyes. "Fine. Then yes, I will take you back." I said with a smile on my face. Shawn brought me into a big hug and kissed me. Oh I missed his lips A LOT. "I love you so much." Shawn said. "I love you too."

A/N

Yes shawn and Jen are back together. :) I'll try my best to update tonight again, thanks for reading :)

~Saniyya