Chapter 28

Kylie P.O.V.

To get my mind off of Nash's baby drama with Hannah, I decided to go to the mall with my girls. I just threw on a tank top and jean shorts with some vans. Not really trying to impress anyone.

"Where you guys going?" Nash asked. "The strip club, care to join us?" Jen said sarcastically. The terrible thing is, is that the boys actually stopped what they were doing and started putting their shoes on. "Guys we were joking! We're going to the mall." Becca explained. All the guys look disappointed.

"And I just went to the ATM and got a whole bunch of singles." I heard Jack J mumble. I'm actually not surprised that he said that.

When we got to the mall it was pretty packed. I'm not surprised it's the weekend and we're in California. We all ended up going to Macys because that's where they had all the maternal stuff for Paige.

Before we left we decided to go to Starbucks, what a shocker right? Note the sarcasm. And guess who was there? Just take a wild guess.

Hannah.

I tried my best to avoid her so that way there wouldn't be any drama. But I guess the world was against me today because she came up to our table. "Well well well. Look what the cat dragged in. Hi Kylie." Hannah said.

"Hannah what do you want? I honestly don't wanna start any trouble today. Plus that'll be unhealthy for your baby." I said trying to get her to leave. "Yeah about that... I'm not actually pregnant." She said with a smirk on her face. "Who the hell lies about being pregnant?" Jen asked. "Well I guess you could say this is my plan to get Nash back. He doesn't love you Kylie, he loves me. I know he does." Hannah said with confidence.

This bitch is delusional.

"I'm telling Nash. You're wasting your time trying to get him back." I said and got up and walked away.

We rushed home and I made it my mission to find Nash as soon as possible. "Where's Nash?" I asked Cam. "Upstairs in your room." He said while chewing. When is he not eating? I marched up the stairs and opened the door. "Hey babe how was the mall?" He asked. "Fine but I gotta tell you something. I ran into Hannah and I tried my best to avoid her. She came up to me and started trouble and turns out she's not pregnant. Nash she lied to you. I'm sorry." I said.

"You're lying." Nash said while clenching and unclenching his fists. He definitely was angry. "What? No I'm not." I said. "Kylie Hannah wouldn't lie about being pregnant. I can't do this if you're gonna be jealous." He said. "You can't do what?" I asked. "I can't do this. Us." He said motioning between the both of us. "You know what Nash, you're right. Once YOU get your head out of your ass, let me know. Otherwise stay the hell away from me." I said while stomping out the room.

Yup the tears were streaming down my face now. I knocked on the persons door that I wanted to talk to. "Hey- Kylie what's wrong?" He asked. "Can I come in?" I asked. "Of course." Aaron said.

A/N

OMG ahh this chapter was crazy! My next update will be on Thursday. Thanks for reading! :)

~Saniyya