Chapter 18

A/N

Sorry I didn't update yesterday :( but I wanted to do a quick authors note to let you guys know that I'm gonna skip forward towards the wedding. I'm gonna write a 2 chapters on the bachelor and bachelorette party, and then do the wedding. Thanks for reading I love you guys :)

~Saniyya

Paige P.O.V.

So today was the day that we all would go to Vegas for our bachelor and bachelorette parties. Then we were heading over to Massachusetts to go to Martha's Vineyard for the wedding. I'm so excited and really happy that I don't have to stress out anymore since the wedding is already planned and we all have our dresses and tuxedos.

"You ready babe?" Jack asked. "Yeah." I said, gathering the rest of my bags and bringing them outside. "VEGAS HERE WE COME!" Yelled Cam, he was probably the most excited about this. "They probably have the best buffets there." Cam said. He's always thinking about food, it's actually really funny.

The airport isn't that packed, so head straight to security and do the normal airport routine. When we got on the plane, I was sat between Jack and Jen. "Sorry you couldn't sit next to shawn." I said. "It's fine, just don't make out in front of me while you're sitting next to me." Jen said. Leave it to Jen to make that statement about Jack and I.

We just arrived in Vegas and I can already tell that we're gonna have a lot of fun. Too bad the girls get one big penthouse and the boys get a separate penthouse. It's gonna be hard going to sleep without Jack next to me.

We all got our settled in our rooms and it was now the evening. "You ready for your bachelorette party?" Becca asked with a smirk on her face. "Yeah, hopefully no crazy shit goes down tonight because we gotta catch a flight tomorrow to head over to Massachusetts." I reminded her. "Don't worry... I'll make sure a lot of crazy shit happens tonight!" Becca said and then ran away. "JEN!!!" I yelled. "What?" She said running in while putting her heels on. "Oh I like your dress." I said. She was wearing a strapless black dress that stopped mid thigh and had on nude colored heels. "Thanks your dress is really cute." She said. I was wearing a strapless red dress that stopped mid thigh and had on nude colored heels too. "Thanks, now I need you to do me a favor. Please be the responsible one tonight? Make sure no one does any stupid stuff. Oh and have fun." I said. "Yeah sure." She said. There was a knock on the door and I'm guessing that was one of my bridesmaids. "OH MY GOSH ITS MARGIE! MOVE OUT THE WAY!" Jen yelled. Too bad because I beat her to the door.

Margie was our best friend from middle school and high school. She had shoulder length brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. "Margie!" I squealed as I gave her a hug. "Hiii!!! I missed you so much! Oh my gosh Jen?! It's been too long!" She said giving Jen a hug. "Where's Becca and Kylie?" Margie asked. "Right here." They both said as they walked towards Margie. They all exchanged hugs and I miss you's.

"Girls I'll be right back, just gonna say bye to Jack and then we can go." I said. I headed over to the boys room and knocked on the door. Matt answered the door. "Hey Paige." Matt said opening the door wider to let me get through. "Hey Matt. Where's Jack?" I asked. "Over there." He pointed towards the balcony. I told Matt thanks and headed towards Jack. I snuck behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso from behind. Jack realized it was me and pulled me into a hug. "You look gorgeous tonight." Jack said. "Thanks you don't look too bad yourself." I said with a smirk on my face. "That dress looks really good on you, so I'm pounding any guys face in that looks at you the wrong way. "Jack trust me, you have nothing to worry about. If there's anyone who should be worrying it should be me. You better not have any strippers at your party." I said very sternly.

"What kind of bachelor party is it with no strippers?" I heard a voice from behind me. "Oh my gosh Michael?!" I shouted as I ran up to give him a hug. Mike was a friend of the girls and I. I've known this kid since pre-school. "Jack this is Michael, Michael this is Jack." I said as they shook hands. "Nice to meet you." Jack said. "You too. Don't worry I'll make sure we get a little time in at the gentlemens club." Mike said while whispering the last part. "I heard you and if you step anywhere near a strip club, I will find out. And I will kill you. That's a promise." I said. "Still the same old Paige, always threatening to hurt me." Mike said while laughing.

Right now I'm in a limo with the girls and we just pulled up to some sort of club or whatever.

This is gonna be one heck of a night.

A/N

Gonna try to update again tonight! :)