Chapter Two

3rd pov

"Can I please go mummy?"

Jay really had no say in this. All three of her sons were looking at her with a hopeful glint in their eyes. She never could say no to her son's. But this wasn't something she could just say yes to, or just make the decision on her own.

Louis shuffled closer to where she was sitting on the couch and kneeled down at her bent knees.

"Please mummy? I'll be good! Promise and Vicky and Z'll take good care of me."

She glanced at her older boys. She trusted them. That wasn't the problem. The problem was that Louis had never been taken away from her, and as selfish as it sounded jay didn't care. There was no way she'd let her baby go out and about without her. The world was a fucking circus. Dangerous. 

He wouldn't be able to do it all on his own. He still cried when she would take Louis to school for Christ sakes. He didn't know how to tie his shoes, even at his age, and he was way to trust worthy of people he'd only just met.

Resting his clasped hands on her knees. In a similar way he would when saying his prayers at dinner, or at church.

"Cmon mum, it'll only be for what? A-"

Zayn was cut off by Victor. He glared at his younger twin, but let it slide since they were trying to convince their mum on letting Louis go with them back to the states. It was a long shot but they hoped they could convince her. Their father would be easier.

"It'll just be for a few days ma, no more than two weeks top's."

And oh dear god. She hated when her boys begged. But they had to understand that it wasn't just up to her. It was for the better outcome. She stood and gave them all a hard stern look.

"Lou babe get up, there's no need for you to be on your knee's.."

Louis quickly got up when hearing his mothers stern voice. She couldn't say no to Louis. Never has and she doesn't think she ever will. But her older boy's? Now that's a different story.

Her eyes fell upon Louis' small body standing close to her. She loved the little boy. She loved her older boys a whole lot too but it was different. Zayn had Victor and Victor had Zayn.  Louis was alone. Being 5 years apart really did have a big impact on them. Her older sons were in collage, graduating in less than a year. Louis on the other hand, he was barely a sophomore in HIGH SCHOOL.

They were making a life of  their own and she would make that her excuse if she'd have to.

With all three boys still giving her puppy dog eyes she sighed. She would definitely have to talk to her husband about this.

"Boy's, I love you all very much..." she started. At hearing his mothers voice all three of them perked up a bit. "But, Louis will not be leaving." Jay said sternly. She heard exhales of breathe. Three of them. It broke her heart, all she wanted was her boys to be happy at all times but now wasn't a time.

Her older boys looked devastated at hearing their mothers final thought on it. Louis' blue eyes started to water and he let out a small whimper escape his lips.

"Mommy I love you but you're being a meanie right now!"

He stomped his little Van clad foot against her  decision. By god. Jay thought, he's throwing a damn tantrum.

"mommy please! I really miss Z and Vicky! It's not fair I wanna go with 'em mommy!" 

He had big fat tears coming down his face. His bottom lip was quivering and all he wanted to do right now was cry. Cry because he hadn't seen his brothers since his birthday of last year and cry because that had been happening for the past 3 1/2 year's.

It started ever since they graduated high school early. They graduated at the age of 16 1/2. They were Jr's with a lot of talent and brains. They were the youngest to attend a college for Foot Ball in the state of California.

"Louis, please darling quit your crying it'll be alright." 

Louis was then engulfed by strong cologne. It was Victor who had pulled him into a hug. At this Louis only cried harder.  He just wanted to be with his brothers. He missed and loved them.

Jay couldn't  help but feel sad as well. Her baby never cried. She made sure that whatever Louis wanted he got. Little did she know that what he wanted, was to spend some time with his older siblings before they got older and left him behind.

Noticing Jay's teary eyes Zayn spoke up.

"Vic, why don't you take Lou upstairs and help him into his jammies, its quit late.." he glanced at his wrist watch "and we have a big day ahead of us."

Victor made eyes contact with his brother. He nodded his head and gave him a knowing look.

"C'mon love, let's get you to bed. Say night to momma."

Louis reluctantly let go of him and made his way towards his mother.

Jay watched silently as her little boy came up to her. All soft and pink in the face. Even so he was a beauty.

"Night momma" he whispered and kissed her cheek.

"Night my little golden baby."

With that he turned back to his brother and they made their way up the stairs.

Once out of earshot Zayn cleared his throat. Gaining his mothers attention. "Hmm?" She replied

"Now mother, I'd like to discuss a few matter's with you."

He smirked at the expression his mother had pulled. A look of confusion.

"What about, honey?"

And Zayn just smiled evilly.

"Two can play at this game mother."

And oh fuck, this game was only meant for one.

~*~

Love love love this book. Check out the songs I add on these chapters as well please. They're quite important to me. Hehe. That's it. Hopefully you guys liked it!!

Much love, D. x