Chapter Three

3rd pov

"Fucking hell Joanne, he know's!?"

Marcus was currently pacing circles around their kitchen. Because fuck, they were so fucking fucked.

"Oh shut it Marcus, how was I supposed to know that that Styles kid was going to the same college as them?!"

She shouted. Because fuck, her boys weren't supposed to know what they did on the low nor, nor what their Tomlinson;Malik surnames stood for. No they couldn't. And now that she knew that her older boys knew she along with her lovely husband needed to come up with a plan before their baby found out.

"And it's not just him Marcus dear, Víctor knows as well and if we don't-"

Marcus cut off her rambling.

"Did you say Styles?"

Joanne rolled her eyes because fucking hell. Their baby was now on the verge of danger here.

"Yes, what about him?"

Marcus gave her a curious expression. With furrowed brows he asked,

"Isn't that Kevin's boy?"

She let out a frustrated sigh. He just didn't get it. Their baby boy could be snatched away from her, from them in the blink of an eye if anyone were to find out about him.

"Marcus yes, yes that is him why?"

She put out her arms, reached to her head and pulled at her hair. Because fuck her. She thought, she then let them drop to her sides. She was to tired for this shit.

"Hmm.." he hummed staring past her head into the dark night outside or their kitchen window.

"Hmm, what Mark?" She whispered. eyebrow's arched and heart thumping fast at his thinking face.

He gave out a low chuckle which had Jay looking at him like he was a mad man. This was no laughing matter, she thought.

"Mar-"

"Kevin owes me a favor, Jay, and it's time I put it to use."

Jay looked at him with furrowed brows, favor? What type of favor?

"Favor?, what type of favor?"

She asked.

Marcus just smirked at her and gave an eery grin that sent chills up her spin and made the small peach fuzz at the top of her neck stand.

"You see Joanne, he owes me his life."

Oh, oh this was different. Jay was expecting a stupid remark by him but this, this was brilliant, this was grand. For it was different and she liked different.

"What do you have in mind Marky dearest?" She purred in his ear.

Mark just smirked. He knew he'd get that man back someway or another.

"You'll see sooner or later my dearest wife"

With a smirk he was off to find contact with the man he claimed owed him his life.

The night carried out with them discussing their plans for the future and how they'd handle their twin sons.

Little did they know, two doors over Zayn and Victor were also plotting.

"Now brother are you sure this will work?"

Questioned Victor in a almost whisper tone. He knew questioning his older twin would eventually piss the older boy off but Victor had to make sure it'd be safe for them to bring their little brother into this mess. Because if it wasn't, he'd never forgive himself.

With a roll of his light brown eyes Zayn responded

"For the last time Victor, yes it is safe, Jesus you sound just like mum" he muttered.

His younger twin scoffed at being compared to his mother. He hated being compared to that women.

"Zayn, I'm not being a prissy over this shit just because. I mean this is Louis we're talking about after all you fucking idiot"

He growled just at the idea of his baby brother being near any danger.

"Cut the fucking attitude Vic, we need to make a plan and this is the best one there is." Zayn was running out of patience for his younger sibling. He just wasn't getting it.

"Now shut it or I'll make you shut it" he growled.

He hated fighting with his brother but he couldn't mind that right now, because right now they had to get Louis out, and fast.

~*~

A/N

This is a shitty chapter I know. I'm sorry. I hope next chapter won't be as horrid as this one. ☹️

Much love, D. x