Chapter Seven

Hey hey heeeey! I'm happy to be back with you kiddos. Teehee. 💋muah.

3rd pov

"You shouldn't put too much frosting on 'em,  Mr. Harry, santa could get diabetes."

Harry watched as the younger boy's eyebrows creased. He was such a delicate angel. His blue eyes were the definition of heaven. God himself should be jealous that he didn't have a color like this in heaven. He'd give it all for this magnificent boy.

Harry gave the boy a soft smile. He watched as the boy concentrated on decorating the cookies. His thin lips were parted, giving Harry a wonderful view of his cute little tongue.

"Of course not baby."

Louis blushed at the pet name, it's only ever come out of his siblings and parents mouth. Not ever a tall man who could probably pluck stars from the night sky.

Harry didn't understand how a human being could be so beautiful. He kept gazing at the younger boy. He realized that he had light freckle's, as if they had been sprinkled lightly over his face. As if God knew that Harry's number one weakness were freckles.

Louis didn't feel weird in the mans presence, he actually quite enjoyed all the attention that was being given to him by the seemingly older man. He loved getting praised by him. It made him feel warm and tingly.

He was stern, yet kind. He reminded him a lot of his brothers. Speaking of which he had forgotten about. Louis stopped his movements and looked up at the older man who was currently placing small chocolate button's on the snowman cookie.

Harry furrowed his brows upon realizing Louis movements had seized, he looked at the boy.

"What's the matter baby?"

Louis sniffled. He missed his parents and brothers very much.

"Can I please call my mommy?" He asked quietly.

And oh, Harry thought, of course. How could he have forgotten? For this magnificent boy was just well, a child.

"Course princess"

A/N

Call me lazy idc I just had to give y'all something.

Much love, D. x