Chapter Ten

I'm so proud of my baby Louis y'all!! 😭 and my baby Harry. And my baby Liam. And my little baby Niall. And we can't forget about my baby Zayn.

3rd pov

It's been a whole month since Louis's seen the beautiful man who had saved him and replaced his tumblr. A whole uneventful month since Zayn tried to give him a good bruising up.

Key word tried.

It was quite scary to the small boy. He'd never seen a fight so up close before, he'd actually never seen a fight in his 15 years on this planet. At least no one involving a beautiful man and his older brother.

He was rather startled when his brother Victor had come to take him away, scared that the small boy was shaken up. In all honesty, he was. He wasn't going to lie. It was very terrifying watching two lovely people he knew fight.

Though as horrid as it sounded, he was a bit more worried about Mr. Froggy than his brother.

Although he had cried when Zayn had passed out and started bleeding from the cut that was punched into the side of his cheek and out of his nose. In that moment, Louis thought for sure that the beautiful man had killed his brother. But, the chipped tooth and black eye that Zayn was seemingly still sporting was a sign of his survival and who had won the fight.

Sadly, Zayn never took losing so easily. Although it wasn't quite the fair fight because Zayn was stoned. In fact Zayn was so high he didn't really recall anything the morning after. Louis simply just told him that the pretty man was just trying to protect the small boy from the intoxicated Zayn.

Zayn was bitter though.

It wasn't any better that Victor didn't see the end of the crude jokes either. He always had something witty to say about how he was so stupid to be challenging an alpha male, who was obviously taller and broader than him.

Louis wasn't saying that Zayn was a wimp. Of course not! Zayn was buff! Just, he was just a bit on the slim side. That and because Mr. Harry was basically a tree.

That was a month ago though.

Besides the fight and an angry bitter Zayn, Louis couldn't help but wonder to a few days back. He had tried to play hide and seek with Victor but he'd given away his spot when he saw him run and throw up in the restroom.

He'd asked his sibling if he was ok but he just got brushed off and told to go wait in the living room while he finished and got himself cleaned up.

Louis was a bit uneasy though. He knew he was a carrier and he knew that his brother Victor was too. He wasn't shy to the fact that one day he'd have babies of his own. He couldn't wait to have babies of his own to love and care for, but he also knew that now wasn't the time.

He'd just have to grow up first.

Louis was a good boy. He did everything his parents asked him to do. He was respectful. He was known as the golden boy at the Senior Center of Cheshire. He loved visiting the old people there. They all had wonderful stories to tell the small boy.

He especially loved the stories Mr. Chester, (a 98 year old man) told. He liked to talk about his missing husband with Louis, says he reminds him of His lovely soulmate. It saddens Louis that Mr. Chester's husband went missing up and out of no where.