Chapter Five

Hey hey hey cuties! Im back and I'm better I want to right this book bad as ever... lol i suck.

3rd pov

After a whole day at the mall, and 4 cinnamon pretzels from 'Aunty Anne's' later. You have a very cheery Louis, who is currently in line at 'Starbucks' for his large Vanilla bean frapuccino, which, maybe he did get with extra whip cream and salted caramel.

Sighing happily, Louis couldn't help the small giggle that escaped his thin lips. He'd gotten everything he'd wanted that day. He had gotten so many things that his parents had to make 3 rounds back and forth to the car. But most importantly he'd gotten to spend time with his older brother and his parents. He was still a bit bummed out that Zayn couldn't make it but he still had tomorrow.

He sighed dreamily, he was in a daze. He hasn't been this happy in a while. Even if he was alone. Although, Louis didn't mind that he was standing alone at Starbucks, because he had convinced his mommy that he was a big boy and could do this while she went into some weird 'Voodoo' store with his father. He would've asked Victor to stand with him but he was shopping for Zayn and himself, and Louis didn't want to bother his big brother.

"My my my, what do we have here boy's?"

Stupid horn dog's. Louis thought, always bothering some poor soul. Louis kept minding his own business, because one, its polite and two, he didn't want to get involved.

"I mean he is pretty cute, don't you think Stan? The boss'll love the little twink."

Louis scoffed. The freaking nerve these guys had. What kind of mother did they have? Did she not teach them any manners? Did she not tell them that blurting rude things out in public was not ok? Because sheesh women.

"I'll say, Benny. I know for a fact that if boss doesn't want the little fairy I'll have him for myself, I'd fuck him raw I mean look at that skirt, he's practically begging for it."

And oh, that person would be him. Oh. Louis turned around to the rude boys and was about to give them a piece of his mind when his order was called. A faint Lewis was heard and that only made him boil even more. They looked a little amused at this. Ugh! He turned around stomped his little Van clad feet to the pickup counter.

It's Louis, not Lewis he mumbled to the girl at the counter. She gave him a sheepish smile and with widened eyes she shyly mumbled out an apology. For she knew who he was. He was Victor and Zayn' little brother, and he who whoever put him in the wrong would get a beating. Boy or girl, they had their ways.

"It's fine just don't do it next time."  Louis sneered.

She nodded her head so fast that Louis thinks he might have gotten whiplash. Jesus, chill lady. Louis picked up his cold drink and glanced her a dirty look making the girl tremble under his gaze.

See, Louis isn't a bitch, he can be one when people were being annoying or rude towards him, but if you're doing neither of those than you should be fine.

With his drink in hand he left the 'Starbucks'. He decided to glance one more time to where the stupid boys were standing and sneered at them. Louis couldn't believe it, for they had the nerve to smirk and wave at him.