Tape 4:Side B

"Hi, Welcome back. It's Liza. The tapes are about to become confusing. They will explain childhood events, early teen years, and family issues. These issues had a big impact on my life. Tape 8 goes out to my cousin, Jacob. Jacob was my best friend. He was two weeks older than me. We grew up together and often stayed at each other's houses. One Night, Jacob was sad. I kept asking him what was wrong. He said his girlfriend wouldn't have sex with him. Jacob's face turned evil and mysterious. He came up to me and grabbed a belt. He started taking out all of his terrible issues on me. He raped me, beat me, touched me, and scarred me for life. I was petrified. He made me drink alcohol that night so I would forget everything. It worked too. So how do I know about what he did? He did again two months after that. This time he had another girl. She was tied to a bed in his basement. She was severely beaten. Her name was Kayla. Jacob came over to me and walked me into his basement. He sat me down on a bed.. and.. he raped me. He made me drink a little bit. The next morning, everything was hazy. My area was sore and bruised. I knew it. I had hangover, I was hurting, and I had new bruises I never knew were there. I told my parents and they turned Jacob in. I went to counseling and rehab. Everything was getting better! Until he was released when I was 19. He came back to LA and raped me. That's why Zane hurt me more than you can imagine. I know my close friends are wanting to kill him right now I would be too but after Zane raped me.. All the thoughts of Jacob flooded my mind. Jacob Kenderson, you are the seventh reason of my death."

Tears flooded my head once again. Liza had been raped? She never told me. Especially about Zane. I could've stopped it. If I would've of been with Liza like I was suppose to, none of this would've happened. The thoughts of Liza being raped throw me into a trance and give me powerful flashbacks.

Author's Note:
I know this is short! But I uploaded two chapters at once! The next several chapters will be long though. I took a short break for family reasons. But, I'm back though! Much love for all of you.

-H🖤