Attack On Tartarus

We flew to the edge of the Lord of the Pit and jumped in. It was said you take 46 days to fall from earth into the bottom of the pit. Well, we took only 46 minutes to fall as we sped up the process by using the power of wind.
When we hit the ground and the dust settled, we saw a void hound waiting for us. "Well well well. Look who it is. Percy Jackson. Cast out by the gods, exiled from your home, did you ever wonder that you were a changeling?"
I grit my teeth and let dark ichor course through my veins. As I opened my palm, my wings appeared and my eyes turned red. My sword appeared in my hand and it glowed with anger. "We're gonna kick his void-ly butt all the way to wherever it came from," my sword, who I have come to call as Ray, intoned.
I struck out with my fist and the air around me crackled with energy. A tidal wave of blood crashed into him.
"Fool. I am Perseus Jackson. Son of Chaos and Nyx. I am the blood moon and I singlehandedly led the demigod army to defend Olympus. I defeated the Cyclops of The Sea of Monsters and has the strength of a thousand Titans. I am invincible."
A spear rose from the ground and smashed the monster into dust.
I smirked quietly.
I am the true Primordial.