Wave of Monsters

As soon as we had finished getting 'better acquainted' with the Hunters, a roar sounded from deep within the depths of the earth. A scaly head broke through the ground. 5 more heads burst through the dirt and swallowed two hunters whole. I had never seen such a monster before. "It's a blind sand wyrm! Watch out!" A hunter screamed before getting instantly devoured by the raging monster. Soon, the camp was surrounded by the beasts and the clacking of bones got louder and louder. A skeleton warrior stood in front of us and an army of hellhounds stood in our way. Void Hounds made up the back. A hellhound leapt in my direction and I hesitated before slicing it open. It reminded me of Mrs O'Leary. I grit my teeth. No more relationships with anybody anymore. I unleashed my power, blasting across the field. My eyes flashed crimson lighting and I decapitated all the hellhounds in the first row. They exploded into dust and I hacked the lone skeleton warrior into pieces, then throwing him to Hades' realm using a portal. I screamed, and it wasn't human. It was a guttural, primal scream. I transformed into a draconic beast and slashed the throats of the wyrms. After destroying the entire army, I withdrew and reverted back into my normal self.