Chapter 5

Every one cowered back and avoided eye contact. I scratched the oak table as I tried to calm myself down. I hit the table, breaking it in half, once my claws retracted. Their heads snapped in my direction and I growled.

"Don't follow, I'll be back" I growled out; my voice was hoarse and deep, it was my lion's voice. And we wanted blood; very badly.

I grabbed my sunglasses and walked to the door, oblivious to how the King of the Werewolf's stood up to follow me. My teeth elongated and my claws grew slightly. I walked to the front door of the house and walked outside; deeply inhaling the fresh scent of the forest. I managed to calm myself a little but me and my other forms still wanted blood. I growled and shifted into my 5'6 cheetah form.

I ran towards the forest in this form. I was only a blur in the forest, a silent brush of the wind, a quiet 'thud' when I hit the ground. I ran for fifteen minutes without any luck of finding a prey for my bloodlust. I stopped running and shifted into my human form. I was deep in the forest; surrounded by the wildness and beauty of the nature, the calmness if the wind, and the sound of footsteps at the distance. I growled and narrowed my eyes at the ground.

I had told them to stay there! Can't they listen?

I growled once more and looked at the angel and demon in front of me with suspicious eyes. The angel had his red hair messy, his green eyes looking at me with concern and his white wings were slightly extended, giving him the angelical look. As for the demon; his brown hair fell to his light blue eyes filled with awe and worry; both of them were 6'7 and had muscles everywhere. I motioned them to speak with my hand and waited.

"We are sorry to disturb you like this, Agrona, but we-" The demon began but I cut him off.

"You know my name?" I asked in disbelief with an open mouth and eyes as huge as saucers, they looked at me like if I had grown to heads and the angel spoke.

"Of course we do! We know you more than you would ever know, we respect you" Red said. I looked at them warily and nodded at them to continue.

"My name is Nicolas" Red began, or shall I say, Nicolas. "And he's Dexter..." He looked at the demon, I looked at him and he smiled warmly at me. "My other half..." Nicolas whispered as he grabbed Dexter's hand and entwined their fingers. I saw the look that said 'I love you and I'm proud of us' they gave each other and smiled at them. They looked away from each other's eyes and looked at me.

"We saw what happened..." Nicolas said.

"You're here to try and get me to join your side of this battle too?" I asked; genuinely curious. They shook their heads and denied.

"No, we're here to tell you the truth about this battle" Dexter spat. I nodded and took a step closer to them.

"How do I know you'll be telling the truth?" I asked.

"We will show you" Nicolas spoke and held his hand out for me to take.

"Come, we won't hurt you" Dexter reassured. I smiled softly and nodded, grabbing Nicolas hand and walking to his side. "Hide your scent" I nodded. We vanished in less than a second and appeared in the meeting room of the council. They were all talking in hushed voices; the King of the Werewolves was now sitting on the chair I occupied a moment ago. I was about to ask Nicolas something when the council man beat me to it.

"Any ideas of how we can make that hybrid fight for us?" He spat, I looked at the scene with amused eyes and stood there silently, but I did notice how the King of the Werewolf race tensed up. A round of 'no' filled the silence until a dark fairy flapped her wings and spoke.

"We can capture some of her people and make it seem like the angels did it" She grinned maliciously. I looked at Dexter and saw how he narrowed his eyes at her. He turned to me and we locked eyes.

'First time?' I mouthed; he denied with his head and I swallowed the growl that threatened to escape my lips, but still narrowed my eyes at the fairy with all my might. She shivered and looked around, probably sensing my glare.

"That's actually a good idea..." Council man trailed off. "What do you think?" He asked the King of the Werewolf's and his green eyes snapped in the direction of council man.

"What?" He wasn't even paying attention. I nearly scoffed.

"That we capture some of the people of the hybrid and make it seem like the angels did it" Council man smirked cockily, the King released a very low and deep growl and his eyes changed to golden; meaning his wolf took control.

"You will not do such thing to my mate!" He growled out; literally. The whole room gasped and widened their eyes, and if my jaw wasn't on the floor, I would have rolled my eyes because that's like the second or third time they did that. I turned my head towards Nicolas and Dexter and looked at them wide eyed, silently asking them if that was true. They nodded and looked back at the council man; I turned my head and looked at the King or, my mate as he declares.

"The Hybrid is your mate?" Council man chocked out, the King growled but nodded anyways and after a moment of silence, council man opened his big mouth. "That's fabulous! Now we can use that to make her come to our side and finish the angels and demons for once" He grinned. The Werewolf King tensed and narrowed his eyes at him.

"I will not do such thing to my mate! That would be horrible!" His wolf growled out.

"I know but think about it like this..." He paused and the Werewolf King nodded in approval. "When we have her in our side and defeat the angels and demons with her help, she will be with you for eternity, guaranteed. And even if she does not want to be with you, we can use the dust to keep her with you for eternity" He managed to convince him. The Werewolf King nodded reluctantly and sat down in the chair.

"How's it going with the felines, any more trouble?" The Werewolf King asked. I widened my eyes and looked at Nicolas and Dexter.

'There are more like me?' I mouthed; they nodded and I looked back at the council man.

"No there hasn't been another one since they found out about her 'true Alpha'" Council man mocked; I tensed up and swallowed a growl.

"How many are they now?" Blonde bitch asked.

"Around a thousand" Some gasped, and this time I did too. A thousand felines like me, I never encountered felines, just shape shifters. I needed to find them; I needed to be with my race.

Author's note*-*

Tan tan tan... Ohh. Any ideas of what will happen next chapter? *wiggles eyebrows* So, how are you sweetie? It's been a while? Geez, I don't even remember what I ate last night.

Okay, that was so out of track. Seriously, how did I even get on that road? I must be loosing my mind... Oh, well. It's better to be crazy and happy than be normal and plain.

Anyways, lots of love honeys. -Laura:)