~Chapter 2~

"Sasuke hates the fact you're a demon...."

Hinata's words echoed in my ear. He doesn't love me for my past.....He doesn't like me for what sins I've created. Even if I showed my affection........... he'd still hate me. My bangs dropped to my face covering my eyes full of tears. "So he knows I love him?" Hinata's eyes opened wide. "No... Well what I know of no...."

"See... He is like them all....we should just finish the village now."

The Nine Tailed Fox's chakra started to show. "NO! THEY ALL AREN'T LIKE HIM! GIVE THE VILLAGE A CHANCE!" I thought as the chakra flowed back into me. I walked away from Hinata as she yelled my name anxious. I walked to the Ninja Academy I use to attend. "They all aren't like that...."

||FLASH BACK||

The fuma shuriken  was coming for me. I was frozen... I couldn't move. All I could hear is the wind that the fuma shuriken picked up. The other thing I heard was Iruka Sensei screaming my name. I closed my eyes knowing life was over.

*stab*

I wait realizing I felt no pain. I opened my eyes to see Iruka Sensei ontop of my wounded. "Why.......WHY!?"

||END OF FLASH BACK||

     At least.....he isn't like that. Iruka Sensei wouldn't hurt me...After all he is one of the only people that care about me.. At least that's what I know of......

||HINATA'S POV||

     I could feel Naruko's sadness. I saw her struggle many times, but her sadness was different. I was about to say something to Naruko until.... "The Nine Tailed Fox's charka...." Naruko started radiating with The Nine Tailed Fox's chakra. "Red chakra!!" I thought. This isn't up to me to help Naruko, she has to fight The Nine Tailed Fox's reason to destroy the village. Please Naruko be strong.... I won't be able to fight you off with what training I've done. I trained to fight ninja, not demons.... "Naru...please...." I whispered. I then look at her to see she started absorbing the chakra back into her. Good job Naru! She then started walking away. What the hell? Naruko... something is really wrong. WHAT DID THE NINE TAILED FOX SAY ABOUT US!! Does she really love Sasuke that much. Sasuke Uchiha..... you have more meaning to Naruko than anyone....don't mess this up. The village is in your hand. I ran back into the bar. Everyone looked at me, including the girls. Neji got out of his chair. "HINATA WHAT'S WRONG!! GEEZ YOU MADE A LOUD COMMOTION!!" I looked up at Neji with Byakugan. "WE HAVE TO LOOK FOR NARUKO!! SOMETHING BAD HAS HAPPENED!!" Sasuke ran through the crowd of girls and ran to me. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED!!? WHAT HAPPENED TO MY TEAM MATE?!" Sasuke yelled. I then gave him a nasty look. "LIKE YOU CARE AT ALL!!! STOP THE ACT SASUKE UCHIHA!!! WE ALL KNOW YOU JUST WANT TO SAVE YOUR REPUTATION AS A COMRAD!!" Sasuke's eyes widened. "I thought you were gonna shut up about what I told you." Sasuke whispered. "Well I don't freaking care about what you want and what you think is right for you." I then hit Sasuke with my gentle fist attack to cause Sasuke to pass out. Neji stared in confusion. "HINATA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!" I stared at Neji with anger. "DO YOU WANT TO KEEP ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS?? OR DO YOU WANT TO ACTUALLY SAVE THE VILLAGE ALONG WITH A LEAF NINJA?" Neji widened his eyes with confusion. "Did something that bad happen to Naruko?" I nodded. He then ran to me and activated his Byakugan. "Lets go." Neji said as we ran outside and went separate ways. "Naruko, please hold up a little longer. We'll save you."

||NARUKO'S POV||

I saw Hinata and Neji running everywhere. "I guess they're looking for me..." I whispered. I then ran in another alley way and made a specific hand sign. "Shadow Clone Justu!" she quietly yelled to herself. A couple of shadow clones appeared. I nodded as they went separate directions. After they left I started to walk to my apartment.

||ONE OF NARUKO'S CLONE'S POV||

Ok actual Naruko sent me and all of my clones on a mission. We have to act as if we are actual Naruko, so literal Naruko can get back to her business hiding in a corner ignoring what life really is. Speaking of acting here is Hinata! Time to pull of a Number One Knuckle Head Ninja move!! I went in front of a ramen shack and stood there. Hinata then spotted me and started running faster. She then got to me panting like crazy. She then deactivated her Byakugan."Naruko! Finally I found you! Don't run off like that you scared m--"

      Hinata then dodged the kunai I threw at her. She looked at me with eyes of confusion. I then made a Shadow Clone Jutsu hand sign. "Doing this will cause Hinata to think I'm Naruko for real!" I thought thinking of how smart I was. I then created several Naurko clones that held kunais is their hands. Hinata stared and activated her Byakugan. "Naruko what the hell??" HInata said looking at me with an anxious tone. She opened her mouth to say something, but my clones pounced onto her. Hinata dodged the attack gracefully. She landed on her feet and grabbed a kunai as well. I stood there in the backround as I watched my clones attend a battle. Hinata striked all or them as I watched her drain her chakra slowly. She then glanced up to me to try predicting my next move. When she put her attention back in the battle. She knew she made a mistake.

||HINATA'S POV||

I made the worst mistake a ninja could ever make on the battle field. I drew my attention off of the fight at hand. I tried to dodge the kunai that was being aimed at my chest,but got cut on my arm. As the clone dove in for her wanted kill, she disappeared. Another clone tried stabbing me from the side of my stomach. It caught me off guard, but a swiftly dodged only to get a kunai thrown at me while in mid air. I didn't know what to do. I panicked so much that I didn't land. I fell on my back harshly as dust of dirt burst from where I hit. My body hurt. I couldn't get up. I tried to get up, but fell back down immediately. I then sensed strong chakra coming some where. I turned my head to see Naruko with a rasengun being created. I widened my eyes already knowing if I didn't move...this will end badly..... I tried getting up again, but sharp pain flowed through out my body. I then saw a kunai next to me and grabbed it. I plowed it into the dirt and used the little strength I had to pull me out of the danger zone. I then heard feet charging. Dirt being swept away. I turn my head terrified as I see Naruko coming with a complete rasengun. All of her clones disappear as I'm left on the ground. I then tried moving faster until I couldn't move anymore. I turned my head towards Naruko. I saw my best friend ready to kill me. Craving death from me. I clenched my teeth and bowed my head down knowing how cruel fate is. End of the line for me isn't it. Well.........it was nice knowing you...friend. I then felt chakra becoming closer to me.

"What do you think you're doing Naruko Uzumaki?"