~Chapter 6~

-beep-

-beep-

-beep-

-beep-

I open my eyes while my vision was blurry. I heard people talking, just outside my room.

"I really can't chose weither to send Hinata away, or just get the ANBU to kill her."

"LADY TSUNADE! PLEASE GIVE HER A CHANCE! SHE DID HURT ANOTHER LEAF NINJA, BUT PLEASE GIVE HER ONE MORE CHANCE! I'M BEGGING YOU!!! PLEASE!"

"Kurenai! Make logical decisions! She nearly killed Naruko! If it wasn't for Shizune she would be dead! Hinata could go crazy next time she sees another ninja and completely kill them!"

"I KNOW THAT LADY TSUNADE! BUT HINATA HAS HAD SOME ROUGH TIMES HERSELF!!! PLEASE IF YOU COULD JUST----"

"THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER KURENAI! I WILL MAKE THE DECISION BY THE END OF THE DAY! ALL YOU CAN DO IS PRAY THAT SHE GETS BANNED ONLY!"

I then heard foot steps and one of them sighing. Gra-an-nd-m-ma Tsunad-e-e..... Grandma Tsunade then came in and then hugged me. "NARUKO! I PROMISE YOU! I WILL GET HINATA THE PUNISHMENT SHE DESERVES! SHE WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS! I PROMISE!" "Gran-n-ny....please...let her stay." She looked at me surprised and let go. "SHE WON'T BE FORGIVEN!!! HOW COULD YOU--"

"Because she is my damn friend! I don't let my friends down and I don't leave them behind!" "UGH! NARUKO YOU HAVE TO MAKE BETTER DECISIONS!" She then angrily walked out of the room. I then turned my head to face the window. "Hinata please hide....protect yourself...no matter what......." I mumbled as I drifted off to sleep.

||HINATA'S POV||

"N-N-NARUKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I don't know what I just did....why I did it....Naruko then collapsed on the ground as bloods flowed out from her body. I didn't know what to do. DAMN IT! WHY DID I DO THAT! I cried more. Naruko's bangs covered her eyes that were swollen. I picked her up and and dashed back through the gates of Kohona. Villagers and other ninja's stared as I swiftly got to the hospital.

     Shizune then walked out from the hallway to the waiting room. "SHIZUNE! HELP ME PLEASE!" She then looked at Naruko's damaged body and widened her eyes. She ran to me quickly and went into an empty room. She set her down on the bed and started healing her. "Hinata what happened?" I didn't want to explain. But if it'll help Naruko.....I will do anything.....

     "I d-don't know why... b-but I used my kunai on her......" Shizune didn't say anything...she just proceeded on healing Naruko. "Leave now, I will figure out what Lady Tsunade wants to do with you." I looked at Naruko as her wounds kept bleeding and left the room teary eyed. I sat down at the front of the hospital and cried.

"Why did I do that...." I said mout loud. No one was around me so no one heard anything. I got up and started running back home. I don't know what Lady Tsunade will do to me.

But what ever it is....I'll take the punishment.

||NEXT DAY NARUKO'S POV||

<NARUKO IS BOW FULLY HEALED. LADY TSUNADE MADE THE DECISION ON WHAT TO DO WITH HINATA HUYGA>

I saw other ninjas around me. Lady Tsunade was going to announce the decision today. Hinata Huyga gets banned from the village......or she gets killed immediately by the ANBU. Me and Kurenai Sensei have been trying to do everything we can. Neji was busy with a mission. He doesn't know that his cousin has her life on the line right now.

"We all know why we are here today...making the decision if Hinata Huyga leaves the village forever. Or....gets killed immediately by the ANBU. Me and multiple other ninjas came to one decision, specifically for this decision. We are deciding.......to..............

Eliminate Hinata Huyga and Neji Huyga."

My eyes widened....she brought Hinata into this...but Neji...."WHY NEJI!? GRANDMA I KNOW WHY YOU BROUGHT HINATA INTO THIS BUT WHY NEJI!!?!!" "I HAVE MY REASONS NARUKO! HINATA IS THE REASON YOU'RE HURT! WHY DO YOU FIGHT AGAINST THIS! YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL!" I stepped out of the crowd of ninjas, and heard gasp from some of them.

"NEJI HAS TO DIE AS WELL! HE IS A RELATIVE FROM OUR CRIMINAL AT HAND! WHO KNOWS! ONE COUSIN MIGHT TAKE AFTER THE OTHER!!!!" Grandma Tsunade said clenching her fist. She opened her mouth to say something, but.....

*SMACK*

Granny was shocked. The ANBU there got their weapons out. "It's okay guys..........I got this one........"

I grabbed a kunai out of my pouch and grabbed on to it tightly.

"Who ever wins this battle.............gets to choose what will happen to Hinata and Neji....."