~Chapter 3~

"What do you think you're doing Naruko Uzumaki?"

     That voice.... I lifted my head to see Lady Tsunade clutching onto the arm Naruko is using for her Rasengun. Lady Tsunade then smirked and said, "Or should I say....Clone of Naruko Uzumaki..?" Naruko...errrr Naruko's Clone widened her eyes as she got punched extremely hard. When she was shot up in the air I threw the kunai that remained in my hand towards her. She then looked up at us.
    "This isn't OVER!" She yelled as she made another Shadow Clone Justu hand sign. "MULTI-SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!!!!" She yelled as tons of wounded versions of her appeared. She smirked as she poofed away. Lady Tsunade helped me up as I got into battle stance. "Oohhhh noooooo you don't!" Lady Tsunade yelled as she looked at me. I looked at her with confusion. "What do you me--WATCH OUT!!" I yelled as I dove for her. We landed on the ground as the kunai glided through my hair. I grabbed the kunai before it could leave and threw it at the enemy. The clone dodged it sacrificing one of the other clones.
     I widened my eyes. Naruko would never do that...has Sasuke hating her driven her that far!?! I hope Neji will be okay... she's been acting different. Neji... be ok.....

||NEJI'S POV||

I threw my shiriken towards Naruko, who was above me with a kunai in her hand. I hit her only to find I attacked a wood log. I turned my head around in many directions grabbing a kunai. "Boo..." I heard as I felt someone behind me. I tried to get a better grip on my kunai to only find myself clutch onto my own hand. I widened my eyes as I looked down. Nothing.... A kunai was then angled in front of my throat. I looked at my kunai to find it was the one I had. Damn, Naruko....how are you able to do this kind of training to quick!? I tried to sneakily get my kunai, but only got pinned against a tree with my arm behind me.

Crap.... I didn't know what to do.... I couldn't die...not today.... I kicked her in the stomach and ducked down, so the kunai couldn't get me. I then grabbed 3 shirikens and placed them all in the creases of my fingers. I threw them towards Naruko while she was in mid air. I could see it coming for her.... Forgive me Naruko for this... I hope you understand this is self defense. When they were close to her, a kunai came out of no where. It deflected all my shirikens and made them pummel to the ground. What!?! Who did that!!?! I looked at the tree close to us to find a shadowy figure... Who is that!?! I threw a kunai at the mysterious figure. I knew my aim on this would never miss. The figure stood there waiting. Does he want to die!?!?!! He then got stabbed and fell from the tree. I ran there with a kunai in my hand, in case the person was acting. When I got to him I immediately dropped my kunai from where I stood...no....I didn't...I couldn't have.... Naruko saw what I did a ran to attack me while defenseless. When she got there she stopped her tracks...

"SASUKE!!!!!!"

     Naruko fell to her knees as she saw her team mate hurt. Tears flowed down her face....her eyes were already puffy... What have I done.... I looked at my hands and thought, "What kind of monster am I....Killing another leaf ninja." We didn't know what to do... the hospital is far from where we fought... by the time we get there, he will already be dead. We tried caring for him the best we could. I activated my Byakugan... His chakra points her flowing slowly, it shouldn't be like that... We then kept caring for until...

*POOF*

     I widened my eyes in fear... a transformation jutsu!?!? What the hell is wrong with her!!! "Sakura.... why did you do this... Was this all just for freaking Sasuke...." We didn't have anyone no one... until Hinata came to us with Lady Tsunade. Lady Tsunade widened her eyes as she saw her apprentice hurt. She ran to her and pulled the kunai out of her. She checked her pulse to see how she was doing. "Please................no......"

(LADY TSUNADE'S POV)

     "Please................no......" I whispered as I got back up and healed her... Dammit I already use so much Chakra in the last fight... I don't think I can fully heal her, but I can get her wounds healed and treat her in the village. A while later I used up most of my chakra. I panted knowing if I go any longer, I'll die....The village will go crazy if I die... I have to keep going.... I carried Sakura bridal style, but only fell back tinny knees. "LADY TSUNADE!!!!" All of the ninjas yelled. When Naruko put her hand on my shoulder to help me up, I gave her a dirty look...

"GET OUT OF HERE YOU IMPOSTER!!!!" I yelled throwing my kunai at her. I got her in the chest and slammed her against a tree with the kunai. Neji widened his eyes. "LADY TSUNADE WHY!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!" I looked at him..."Do you really think that's freaking Naruko?! If it was her she would've attacked you even when her team mate was hurt. When someone dies, or seems to be to Naruko, she craves for revenge." Neji then realized what I said was true. He then helped by picking up Sakura for me.... Hinata helped by supporting me on our way to the village.

||TIME SKIP TO HOSPITAL HINATA'S POV||

I let Lady Tsunade sit next to Sakura to help her recover. "Is there anything else I could help with?" I said fidgeting with my fingers. She looked at me. "Well, Neji already took the job looking for Naruko...your team isn't assigned to any missions....I think you can just relax. But I think next week you'll have your mission." I smiled and nodded to reassure the plan was nice. But I hate letting Neji do all the work to find Naruko....it should be my job. I brought him into this after all. "A-a-re you sure...I-I can't help wi-th the search fo---"

"No Hinata it's fine. Yes, I know you feel guilty....but it's fine. You've done enough helping us with the mission. Don't bother trying to look. Neji has this, I know it."

I frowned a little bit and opened my mouth to say something,but closed it again. I left the room and went to the door. I just need some fresh air.... maybe I might find Naruko there too... I went out and inhaled. Maybe I should just go take a walk. I started walking down the roads to find happy people. I smiled back at the one that smiled at me. I then passed by the Ramen Shack.

"It reminds me of Naruko........" I whispered. I shook my head. "NO!! I have to think of positive things. She's probably fine!" I thought. I then kept walking to get harshly pulled into an alley. I got pinned against a wall, arms trapping me. I look up at the man dead in the eye. "What the hell do you want Sasuke Uchiha? I said sternly. He looked at me. "You took something away from me.......you were part of hurting someone I loved.....now... you'll lose something that you love......" he said. "W-w-what do-o yo-o-u mea-n-n....?!" I said as he started putting one of his arms on my chin lifting it up. I heard foot steps near us.

"It's time....." Sasuke said smirking evilly. I saw some blond hair pass by the corner. "Na-na-Naruko! I thought. All of a sudden Sasuke kissed me roughly. "MMMM!" I said muffled surprised. He then shifted one hand to my back, the other clutching onto my hair.

*tip*

*tap*

*tip*

"Hinata!?!"

Forgive me...yes it's another cliffy

-~-